Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar dosage

If you have true grade var, then 50-80mg is plenty, I've done a few var cycles as my goals are always towards cutting than bodybuilder style mass! I'm guilty of buying less than pure var in the past, and have dosed up to 100mg ed, but I've since found the absolute king of anavar, and 50mg ed is plenty, after around 20 days, your strength will have gone up a fair bit, either max reps or weight! You will also notice hardness and muscle pump, but not really size, unless your genetics allow. The gains will stay post cycle though, nutrition and training dependant. If your var is genuine, 100mg upwards per day will absolutely cripple you with back pumps, if your on a high dosage with no pumps, your gear is shit

I just bought anavar pharma and i am dying to take it but ppl keep telling ne to wait until i lose more bf
i did start my cycle for 3 days and stopped because ppl kept telling me i wouldn't get much results i am 162 lbs 5'1 and around 30% bf my goal is to gain lean muscle and lose bf i want to do 10-15 mg a day i eat clean all the time should i wait like ppl keep telling me or should i start what's ur opinions?
Sent from my N860 using EliteFitness

I just bought anavar pharma and i am dying to take it but ppl keep telling ne to wait until i lose more bf
i did start my cycle for 3 days and stopped because ppl kept telling me i wouldn't get much results i am 162 lbs 5'1 and around 30% bf my goal is to gain lean muscle and lose bf i want to do 10-15 mg a day i eat clean all the time should i wait like ppl keep telling me or should i start what's ur opinions?

Anavar will work on any body fat, however when people say your bf is too high, they mean it's too high to see results on var. but it don't mean the var is not working. Another reason for dropping fb first, is cardio on var is almost impossible due to the lower back pumps!! If your gear is top quality, even walking round shops will be agony. If you train and eat right, the var will give you around 5kg of lean muscle over a 6 week period, and you will keep it whilst in a caloric deficit, possibly helping you lose bf even without cardio. If I was you, I'd work out my optimum caloric intake for fat loss, work out your bmr, do cardio every morning on an empty stomach within your thr for one month without cheating, this will make the fat fall off of you! Also do heavy squats to burn and tone even more, then after a month, start your var at your stated dose, and be sure to train hard whilst on it, esp if your unable to do cardio

Females it's a lot different. 5mg for a 1st cycle. Also thats assuming you got real var. Usually var is not placebo faked it's half dbol half winstrol. In which case, females run into very serious consequences. Girls who have not gotten to a certain point have zero business touching hormonal performance enhancement. You have way more options at your disposal. Saffron extract for example. Appetite suppressant that fights emotional appetite craving.

You already posted about this and everyone said NO, lose the fat first then think about an Anavar cycle.

You already posted about this and everyone said NO, lose the fat first then think about an Anavar cycle.

+1(thousand). Unless she is competing, she needs to can the var. Period.

I am having great results with 80mg per day now and plan on doing 60 to 80 from now on in future cycles.

Top Bottom