Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar, Clen, T3 or T4

Ye that's why I asked about t4 iv read somewhere that t3 is 4 times more powerful than t4 so I thought t4 wouldn't be too bad to take ?

T4 converts to t3. Low dose prop with avar will be fine.

T4 converts to t3. Low dose prop with avar will be fine.

What's a low dose of t3

I'll be taking 50mg of anavar ED - 6-8 weeks

40mg Clen ED highest I'll take will be 80mg - 6-8 weeks (on 2 weeks off 2 weeks)

I'll take a rest off anavar and t3 each Sunday

N2guard everyday

What's a low dose of t3

I'll be taking 50mg of anavar ED - 6-8 weeks

40mg Clen ED highest I'll take will be 80mg - 6-8 weeks (on 2 weeks off 2 weeks)

I'll take a rest off anavar and t3 each Sunday

N2guard everyday

Cut the clen man. If anything run albuteral. Low dose t3 is up to 25mcg... Anything higher suppresses you.

Ye that's why I asked about t4 iv read somewhere that t3 is 4 times more powerful than t4 so I thought t4 wouldn't be too bad to take ?

T3 can be very catabolic, you should be focusing on your diet if you wanna drop BF

T3 can be very catabolic, you should be focusing on your diet if you wanna drop BF

^^^^^^ This is the truth!!

But it's so difficult to get from around 14 % bf to the magical 10

I do want to use clen to help me burn that little more fat

That's why I defiantly want clen in my cycle (I won't even be using it at 120mg personally I think that's just too high)

I'm worried about t3 eating muscle and surpressing me,

But is Anavar , Clen enough to burn fat, keep muscle and even gain a little of muscle

Is winstrol better than Anavar I don't like the side effects iv been reading about winstrol that's why I do like Anavar (my first ever cycle of anavar and t4 for 1 month I did notice a difference and so did everyone else)

I can't remember which one tren or test gives you man boobs and makes you loose hair that's what puts me off, plus I can't store them in the fridge because my family will no I'm taking something and won't be happy .. They might even bin it grrrr

I would like to take a small dosage of hgh of like 3-4 ui a day but again needs to be kept in fridge

Anything I will take I'll be using N2guard as protection i think it's stupid to put stress on your body without protecting it

It's not difficlut.

It's not difficlut.

I'm with you. Take any vet board member on here and put them up against a "magic compound seeker" an the vet will destroy them just with disciplined diet. Diet is everything, gear is nothing without disciplined diet.

^^^^^^ This is the truth!!

But it's so difficult to get from around 14 % bf to the magical 10

I do want to use clen to help me burn that little more fat

That's why I defiantly want clen in my cycle (I won't even be using it at 120mg personally I think that's just too high)

I'm worried about t3 eating muscle and surpressing me,

But is Anavar , Clen enough to burn fat, keep muscle and even gain a little of muscle

Is winstrol better than Anavar I don't like the side effects iv been reading about winstrol that's why I do like Anavar (my first ever cycle of anavar and t4 for 1 month I did notice a difference and so did everyone else)

I can't remember which one tren or test gives you man boobs and makes you loose hair that's what puts me off, plus I can't store them in the fridge because my family will no I'm taking something and won't be happy .. They might even bin it grrrr

I would like to take a small dosage of hgh of like 3-4 ui a day but again needs to be kept in fridge

Anything I will take I'll be using N2guard as protection i think it's stupid to put stress on your body without protecting it

From an exercise physiology perspective, you should never cut below 500 calories of your daily requirement which equates to 3500 cals per week. That means you shouldn't drop more than 1 pound per week if you want to avoid a negative recomp post cutting (natty or gear-driven). Once you hit 9-10% then you can discuss what gears you want, until then, create a healthy caloric deficit, preferably through cardio-respiratory exercise and circuit training. Then you can consider how you want to fine-tune your training and incorporating gears. 14% cutting with compounds is profoundly ill-advised. I can almost guarantee that you will revert to a higher bf% post-cycle than when you started. You must master the science of dieting before you gear up bro. Trust me.

Source: My ex Phys-laden Health an Exercise Science degree.... Soon to be masters and eventual PhD

Sounds like good advice

I eat well 6 days a week I save a Friday for cheat day

My carb intake is low and protein is high yet I can't shake this last bit of fat off

Guess I'll have to up the cardio I can't run as I have flat foot and my ankles play up so cross trainer and swimming will be good

How much cardio should I do a week roughly ?? I walk home from the bus stop (get off a few stops early 20 min walk 6 times a week)

Sounds like good advice

I eat well 6 days a week I save a Friday for cheat day

My carb intake is low and protein is high yet I can't shake this last bit of fat off

Guess I'll have to up the cardio I can't run as I have flat foot and my ankles play up so cross trainer and swimming will be good

How much cardio should I do a week roughly ?? I walk home from the bus stop (get off a few stops early 20 min walk 6 times a week)

Are you familiar with the karvonin formula? You should be at .55 to .65 of your heart rate reserve. Doing incline walking is what I do, a lot of people think that you need to go hard on cardio but they're just utilizing their muscle glycogen stores. If you can't hold a convo, you're burning muscle. I'm 31 so my heart rate should be at roughly 125 to burn fat. You should do 30 min fasted in the a.m. And 30 min post workout. The hardest part about cardio is actually doing it, i don't hate it, I just do not love it like I do anaerobic exercise. You need to learn to check your heart rate. You should get your resting heart rate as soon as you arise in the morning. Set a 6 second alarm and count as many beats as you feel with your forefingers (middle and index). Then multiply by 10 and that is your resting heart rate. Take your age and subtract it from 220 and that's your max heart rate. Subtract your resting from your max and that's your heart rate reserve. Multiply your reserve by .55 or .65 and then Add this percentage of your reserve to your resting. Now, the ratio in which we burn fat the greatest is actually like .37 X our reserve but the rate is too slow for burning fat. A good compromise is the .55 we've established. Its CHO vs. Adipose energy usage is the best for bot being too catabolic with our muscle and still using fat as energy. Do this for 1-2 months, eat healthy and then check back with us.

One misconception you have is that carb-starving is necessary, it is not. Your body will create sugar through a process called gluconeogenisis (new glucose created). It can do this by breaking down your muscle/aminos and will do so if you aren't giving your body the carbs (CHOs) it needs. Fat used as energy MOSTLY occurs through aerobic pathways. So your 2 most important carb meals are the ones after your workout and after you wake up or after your fasted cardio. So you need a minimum of 2 meals with CHOs. You should bring in 2-4 small portions in addition to this. Remember, you aren't a bodybuilder, you need to get to a point where you have abs popping well, then we can manipulate your CHOs, until then, you're just treading mud. Lastly, your protein intake should be .5 - .8 grams per pound of bodyweight... Anything more is just stored as fat or damages the kidneys. The exception is if you are running steroids because of the propensity many compounds have for nutrient allocation. Once you hit a physical wellness plateau, THEN we can discuss your AAS usage and the erosion of your adipose.

Top Bottom