Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar, Clen, T3 or T4

Antonakis

Hey people going to start my second cycle (first was anavar and t4 with n2gaurd as protection)

I'm thinking to take Anavar, Clen (80mg a day MAX) , t3 or t4 to help me loose stuburn fat but not to burn muscle

My question is what is better for this cycle T3 or t4

And with N2guard is this cycle safe ? I do not want to damage myself

Or should I change one of these items to oral winstrol ? Thing with winstrol is too many side effects

Hey people going to start my second cycle (first was anavar and t4 with n2gaurd as protection)

I'm thinking to take Anavar, Clen (80mg a day MAX) , t3 or t4 to help me loose stuburn fat but not to burn muscle

Or should I change one of these items to oral winstrol ? Thing with winstrol is too many side effects

Clen and t3 cause adipose relapse the day u stop taking. I don't recommend winny and anavar together unless u r jumping on stage. Run var with ostarine. Ag guys should have osta (mk-2866). Run a low carb diet with one refeed day. Run n2guard from our sponsor (n2build) and pct with hcgenerate an maybe forma-stanzole. Forma is from mr supps.

I would run some test with the anavar and drop the clen/t3. You'll see solid results.

Test C/E 500mg per week for 12 weeks
Var @ 100mg per week for 8 weeks

Or even test prop for cutting

Also consider the ECA stack instead of T3, T4 or Clen.

You're worried about losing muscle but you wanna run T 3?

Top Bottom