Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Capsules

Wayne67

Just got 50mg var from Uncle in a capsule. Thought it was gonna be a pill. But anyways, it ain't. Been reading thru a lot of post about splitting the capsule. I know it won't be exact, but I can get it extremely close. But, I wanted to do 50mg ed with 25mg in the morning and 25mg 12 hours later. If I mix the powder with water (I know it will taste like ass), will it be too hard on my liver?

Bro, look up anavar on one of our forums and/or info sponsor sites. Look at the half life on it. Now explain what benefit you are getting by splitting the dose?

Simply take it in the morning and be done with it. No need to complicate things further. Keep it simple.

I was under the impression that you should try to keep the blood levels as constant as you could through out the day. Sounded like the benefits were greater.

Just got 50mg var from Uncle in a capsule. Thought it was gonna be a pill. But anyways, it ain't. Been reading thru a lot of post about splitting the capsule. I know it won't be exact, but I can get it extremely close. But, I wanted to do 50mg ed with 25mg in the morning and 25mg 12 hours later. If I mix the powder with water (I know it will taste like ass), will it be too hard on my liver?
there is NOO diffrance to liver wether its in caps or powder. you stomech acid eat threw the cap in a matter of minuts so its the same thing man.
its not a depository.lol.

also i hope the lab is lagit as iv NEVER herd of anyone selling var at 50mg/tab ever.
winny and others yes but never var.

good luck! :)

You could get a capsule machine and empty caps from platinumlabz.com real cheap
and do your caps over to make the 25mg each. Weigh them and use some filler like
protein powder.

Var is mostly metabolized in the kidneys, so if it's real, no worries about the liver. But then again, as said, no matter how you swallow it, it's the same.

Take it once in the morning and be done. With AAS with hard sides, yes, stable blood levels are good to help prevent sides - but anavar is mild. Personally, I would take it 3 hours before your workout.

Thanks guys. Sounds good. Pretty sure it's legit too. Was checking out some other posts' in here. "Uncle's in Paradise" was quite interesting. ;)

Thanks guys. Sounds good. Pretty sure it's legit too. Was checking out some other posts' in here. "Uncle's in Paradise" was quite interesting. ;)

not to make to worriesome like i get with my suppliers. but i and many other bro's have been ripped off with capsules before. he most likely cut them with protein powder. as rare as 50mg caps are, you likely don't have em. but you'll be fine as long as he didn't cut them too much. happened to me with winstrol before.

Top Bottom