Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Capsules?

superqt4u2nv said:
KBgrl it can't be done acuratly but if you want to only do 5mg a day you might try doing the 10mg cap every other day.

How much of a deal is it if you are w/in a mg plus or minus by splitting?

mrstamiina said:
B12???

Why would they put that in the capsules? Or even Winny ? Don't they cost about the same as var?

Thats commonly what var is faked as. Often in caps. The Spanish Generac tabs a few years ago had a good amount of fakes. I have even seen var tabs faked as synthetic test tabs. (Pegasus if I remember correctly)

mrstamiina said:
B12???

Why would they put that in the capsules? Or even Winny ? Don't they cost about the same as var?
Don't worry Orbit is an excellent label what you have is for sure var. Only problem orbit has ever had is the overdosed batch.

Sassy69 said:
How much of a deal is it if you are w/in a mg plus or minus by splitting?
:worried: I have no idea what your asking :worried: 50g of carbs (a day) is enough for normal brain function right? :worried:

I"m asking --- sure it isn't accurate to open up a cap & eyeball half a dose and save the other half for the next day so you are doign 5-ish mg / day. But because it isn't accurate measuring, if you are say within +/- 1 mg of a 5 mg dose is that really that big of a deal to your cycle?

Course I'm not sure how you would take an opened capsule either -- just throw it down the hatch? Pour the powder into water & chug??

Sassy69 said:
I"m asking --- sure it isn't accurate to open up a cap & eyeball half a dose and save the other half for the next day so you are doign 5-ish mg / day. But because it isn't accurate measuring, if you are say within +/- 1 mg of a 5 mg dose is that really that big of a deal to your cycle?

Course I'm not sure how you would take an opened capsule either -- just throw it down the hatch? Pour the powder into water & chug??
Gotcha ;) That would equal hearburn city but it is an option.

Top Bottom