Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Capsules?

KBgrl

Anyone ever see var in capsules? They are 10mg. I guess spliting up the dose would be pretty difficult to do.

thanks!
KB

EOD is DEFINATELY not ideal. That half-life is between 8-10 hours, so EOD would give very inconsistent blood levels. That can mean an increase in the possibility of sides - yes, even with Var.

I know QT knows that, I think she was trying to help KB come up with an easy solution, lol. :)

KB, I've never seen any Var capsults, only pills and paper, but I have not been reasearch new pharms for quite a long time. Maybe check on the Anab Bd?

thanks grls :)

Daisy - I posted on the other board and got nadda. Well, I got a couple of posts but nothing substantial. I'm looking for a few consistant replies stating the same thing ya know.

well thnx for your help anyway :)
KB

Daisy_Girl said:
EOD is DEFINATELY not ideal. That half-life is between 8-10 hours, so EOD would give very inconsistent blood levels. That can mean an increase in the possibility of sides - yes, even with Var.

I know QT knows that, I think she was trying to help KB come up with an easy solution, lol. :)

KB, I've never seen any Var capsults, only pills and paper, but I have not been reasearch new pharms for quite a long time. Maybe check on the Anab Bd?
Must not post advice when low carbing :worried:

KBgrl said:
thanks grls :)

Daisy - I posted on the other board and got nadda. Well, I got a couple of posts but nothing substantial. I'm looking for a few consistant replies stating the same thing ya know.

well thnx for your help anyway :)
KB

KBgirl, if you do take those you may want to spend a $100 for a lab test. I have tested some var caps that a good portion of the time end up being B12 or Winny.

nsashbl01 said:
KBgirl, if you do take those you may want to spend a $100 for a lab test. I have tested some var caps that a good portion of the time end up being B12 or Winny.

B12???

Why would they put that in the capsules? Or even Winny ? Don't they cost about the same as var?

Top Bottom