Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amplify02 vs. N.O.-Xplode

Amplify02 vs. N.O.-Xplode

• Amplify02 is AmAzInG.

Votes: 70 38.9%
  • N.O.-Xplode is the GrEaTeSt.

Votes: 74 41.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 36 20.0%

• Total voters
What is in the amplify that gets u so hype. Is there a lot of caffeine?

What is in the amplify that gets u so hype. Is there a lot of caffeine?

I'm actually taking a supplement now called guarana which is a natural form of caffeine. I take the equivalent of about 250mg caffeine and it doesn't do shit for me. Unless amp 02 has a ridiculous caffeine level in it then it must be something else :p

I don't know enough about it to pinpoint it though and I don't believe the facts contain the amount of each ingredient.

I jokingly refer to Amp02 as the "ghost of muscle future". I get so freakin' pumped that I look like a monster. It kinda freaks my wife out. At the very least it is immediate gratification for working really hard in the gym. It's kinda like aggression bio-feedback. I haven't tried NO Explode, but I tried some other shit that I got at GNC from a sales guy who told me it was the same thing. It didn't have anywhere near the same effect as Amp02, but he probably made a better commission on the sale :chomp:

I jokingly refer to Amp02 as the "ghost of muscle future". I get so freakin' pumped that I look like a monster. It kinda freaks my wife out. At the very least it is immediate gratification for working really hard in the gym. It's kinda like aggression bio-feedback. I haven't tried NO Explode, but I tried some other shit that I got at GNC from a sales guy who told me it was the same thing. It didn't have anywhere near the same effect as Amp02, but he probably made a better commission on the sale :chomp:

YAY! :)

thanks!

IMO NO explode was terrible, wont bother trying another of these all hype supplements. Protein, aminos, weight gainers and protein bars are the only supps worth anything. A strong black coffee or some regular caffiene will do a better job - besides why do you need something to amp you up for the gym....you should be ltraining like an animal anyway!

WEll.. I have both rite now, and decided to run a test. Yesterday used NO-xplode and today used Amp02. My say is Amp 02. in workout experience with amp was way more intense and focused. After working out I could say without a shread of doubt the amp 02 works better. NOt to mention the pumps, By the end of my workout i feel litterly like my chest and arms were going to rip my skin off.Ive used my fair share of differnt NO supps. and I can safely say the Amp 02 kicks the shit out of all others.

heres my evaluation
noexplode > superpump250
nanovapor > noexplode
amplify 02 > noexplode/nanovapor
but the real truth is.... assault ? amp 02

haven't tried assault yet, but every other supplement listed. superpump made my stomach hurt, no-explode was good but nano vapor completely blew it out of water. was no-explode on steroids. amp 02 gave more mental focus and was nano vapor on steroids. I have yet to try assault, but people are raving about it. amp 02 is the king of the NO supps as of my opinion as of now.

heres my evaluation
noexplode > superpump250
nanovapor > noexplode
amplify 02 > noexplode/nanovapor
but the real truth is.... assault ? amp 02

haven't tried assault yet, but every other supplement listed. superpump made my stomach hurt, no-explode was good but nano vapor completely blew it out of water. was no-explode on steroids. amp 02 gave more mental focus and was nano vapor on steroids. I have yet to try assault, but people are raving about it. amp 02 is the king of the NO supps as of my opinion as of now.

I know some people have been raving about Assault...but I was sent a jar to try for a month...IMHO no comparison..Amp02 is the best product hands down! Some of the people raving about Assault are distribitors for the product...so of course they are gonna hype it....

I've tried mixing it with Waxy Maize, I've tried eating an apple before, tried with whole wheat bread...every trick you can imagine....nada, zip. All I get was tingly skin...nothing else

...that being said, two of the bros here that I deeply respect ( mwm5 and Big_BK...both are good honest solid bros that always give solid advice!) swear by the product..mwm5 uses a combo of Assualt and Amp and claims the best pump of all time...

I've used assault for a month by itself...im going to trying mixing it with amp next week...I'll give you my input then...

I don't get a penny from anyone...just a average user like all the other bros here...no links in my sig to any product....for all the preaching I do about Amp02 and Lipoflame I wish omega would give me at least a discount!!! LOL......seriously best product of its kind!

Ok Omega, I just order a stack today...how about some free samples...LOL:biggrin::biggrin:

I am going to try this energy drink everyone is talking about but wanna clear all my cookies and stuff this site has put in my computer so I can get it myself.... I am a broke mother fucker and well, why should I pay someone who is paying someone who is paying someone. Nah..... I gonna try verve.... that should be enough energy for me.

I am going to try this energy drink everyone is talking about but wanna clear all my cookies and stuff this site has put in my computer so I can get it myself.... I am a broke mother fucker and well, why should I pay someone who is paying someone who is paying someone. Nah..... I gonna try verve.... that should be enough energy for me.

Bro, Verve is some seriously good shit..I use it, my wife uses it, even my daughter.....LOVE IT...... became a distributor for it...IMHO everybody should use Verve...but I wouldn't use it to increase my pumps....great for clean energy, a bunch of vitamins, and mangosteen...but I would still use AMp02 for the pump...

Top Bottom