Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amplify02 vs. N.O.-Xplode

Amplify02 vs. N.O.-Xplode

• Amplify02 is AmAzInG.

Votes: 70 38.9%
  • N.O.-Xplode is the GrEaTeSt.

Votes: 74 41.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 36 20.0%

• Total voters
anyone know if there is a difference between NO-xplode in canada and the usa? the reason i ask is because i have used a tub sold in canada and a tub sold in the usa, and the one of the usa has no effect on me, while the stuff from canada i can feel within 20 minutes of taking it. (using the same doses)

super pump 250 is god amongst supps.

i love superpump!! who ever said it gives you bad shits and tastes like your shit is wrong! BSN is outdated and Gapari came out with superpump and it tastes like sour candy OJ...i have a sweet tooth so i like that. nice muscle pumps....however you will have extremely bad gas and stomach cramps for the first week or 2.

Havent tried AMP02...cant cause im in Canada.

safety4lyfe said:
i love superpump!! who ever said it gives you bad shits and tastes like your shit is wrong! BSN is outdated
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I am a huge fan of gaspari products but I thought the Superpump 250 SUCKED ASS! I got phenominal results from N.O. Xplode but I don't like that rule that you can't eat for like 1.5-2 hours before you train. I took a long break from training and just ordered the big bottle of no xplode, I wish I read this first because I would love to try amp 02 after the reviews I just read. BSN is FAR from outdated though, how do you think Ronnie got so big-lol

I tried using Amp02. When I first took it, I was impressed with how motivated it made me feel & the fact it gave me some good energy, but that was about all I was able to get out of it. I know some will say somewhere along the lines to bring the dosage up, even though I tried that but after a half an hour prior to my workouts, I would arrive to the gym jittery as shit. I didn't notice any real gains or anything along those lines.

However I'm thinking about giving it another try stacked with Raw MCC in the near future.

I have used NO xplode and amp 02. I am not very responsive to stimulants such as caffeine or the energy drinks (i could drink 2 of them or a 32oz coffee and sleep like ababy). I must say that NO xplode was kind of a pain in the ass to take and it really didn't do as much as i'd like for the amount I paid. amp02 turns me into an animal I must admit - psychological or not I don't care it works. I didn't even get pumped up when I took NOxplode yet when I take amp02 I yell at myself on the way to the gym and while im lifting and whatnot. I feel like a different person really, but I have to take the full 10 and even then I don't feel jittery or anything. I wish that I could get more than a month out of the cost of what I pay for amp02, but I mean it works for me so meh.

If I had to compare amp02 to something it would be like taking a decent dose of adderol if any of you have done that. I have ADD so I am prescribed it and sometimes if I take more than I should it's comparable to the effect of amp02 (and let me tell you it is a very productive feeling).

So ampo2 > NOxplode from a person who has taken both

NO explode made me nauseous, that sucked. AMP02 is amazing, if it kicks in while im driving to the gym it freaks me out, but as long as im in the gym ive never had anything better.
The way i see it, take the time you've spent getting pumped up for hard lifts, which is probably quite alot. Finding the right song, jumping up and down, or getting your head psyched up. Throw that away. No music. No jumping. Just look at the bar, and know it is going to move. That is the experience of amp02.

Top Bottom