Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amore's Log

amore

Hey everyone!

Ok... this was the start:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=443015&page=2

Now time for some serious logging.......................

Start date: 12/5/05. At this time:

Weight 153 lb. (12/5), 148.5 lb (12/8 on emptly stomach - morning)
Age 21.
Body measures (with tape measure, not calipers):
Neck: 13 inches
Bicep: 11.5
Forearms: 9.5
Chest: 36.5
Waist: 28
Hips: 41.5
Thigh: 23.5
Calf: 15

Mesurements w/ calipers (MM):
Chest: 22 (not sure if measured right)
Abdominal: 30
Thigh: 30 (a bit hard to measure again)
Tricep: 12
Subscapular: 6
Suprailiac: 10
Midaxillary: 18

To calculate BF% used:

http://www.linear-software.com/online.html

And 3 measure (tricep, suprailiac, thigh): BF% was: 20.91%
With 7 measure: 24.43%

Supplements:
Multi-vit
L-Glut: 4000 mg/day
Creatine: 4.5 mg/day
Trainer Plus (www.trainerplus.com) thermogenic w/ DL Phenylalanine: 3 caps/day
Whey protein: 40g/day around workout time

Nutrition:
50% of cals protein/20% carbs/30% fat as goal.

Starting caloric intake: 1400-1500/day. Try to keep it closer to 1400.

Workouts:
need help on this. plan to lift heavy though (just ordered gym for home). I maxed out at 210 lb for my squats a year ago, when I was 128 lb at leanest and about 14% BF. Planning to get up to that again. Will likely do Hypertrophy specific training by Bryan Hancock from:

www.thinkmuscle.com

GOAL: CUT! All my fat gets stored in lower bod area: Hips, thighs, lower stomach. Makes me look like a pear and very not propertional.

Food:
12/6
Meal 1
Milk, Organic Valley, Fat Free Organic 1 cup
Oats 1/2 cup
Honey 1 tbsp
egg whites: 3
egg yolk: 1

Meal 2
Peanut butter 1 tbsp
orange juice 1 cup

meal 3
myoplex protein shake

meal 4
egg whites: 4

meal 5
sardines 110 g
bread 36g (1 slice)

meal 6
whey protein (60 cals, 15g protein)

TOTALS: 1,394 cals, 44g fat, 118g carbs, 133g protein

12/7

meal 1
oats .25 cup
milk 1/2 cup
honey 1 tbsp
egg whites: 6

meal 2
brazil nuts 16g

meal 3
chicken breast 100g
feta cheese 20g
vinaigrette 1 tbsp
romaine lettuce 2 cups shredded

meal 4
chicken breast 112g
alfalfa sprouts 20g
cottage cheese 102g
apple 190g

meal 5
chicken breast 34g
more chicken breast 38g
bread 20g (small slice)
hommus 1 oz
cottage cheese 30g

other
candy (40 calories)

TOTALS: 1,403 cals, 41g fat, 126g carbs, 138g protein

12/8

meal 1
egg whites: 7
apple 182g
omega 3,6,9 (total efa) 1 tbsp

meal 2
brazil nuts 25g

meal 3
sardines 60g
bread 50 g (large slice)
hommus 1 oz

meal 4 /during workout
isopure protein 40g protein whey

meal 5
chicken breast 200g
romaine lettuce 40g

meal 6
chicken breast 200g
cottage cheese 20g

TOTALS: 1,409 cals, 47g fat, 66g carbs, 182g protein

Had trouble eating enough today. maybe bc of the thermo pills which suppress appetite. It's not 8 pm and I'm yet to get meal 5 and 6 in. I go to bed late though so i have time (2 am).

Workout 12/8:

lat raises: 3 sets, 12x 10lb dumbbells
arnolds: 1 set, 10x 10 lb dumbbells
upright row: 3 sets, 15x 10 lb dumbbells
hammer curls: 2 sets, 20x/arm 10 lb dumbbells
tricep extentions: 2 sets, 20x using 1 10 lb dumbbell

cardio: only 2 minutes on stepper machine, fast pace. Felt the burn though big time!

thanks velvett! ;-)

should be a 'peice of cake' though eating all that chicken IS going to get old fast LOL

thanks ;-) yes I tried hard to get the numbers to come out nicely ;-)

Oh last night (12/8) I substituted the chicken of the last meal with another bottle of isopure zero carb (just could take all that chicken!).

Also, I think that 182g protein is a bit high for me maybe. I did not go to the bathroom (#2) as often as normally. Not sure if it's the protein? I did drink 1 gallon of h20 yesterday. ;-)

I don't know how you gals can stick to such low carbs consistently though. Although I don't crave them probably b/c of the l-glut and the high protein, I'm a bit low energetic on low carbs if I don't take some energy supplements.

Why is it good to do HIIT on an empty stomach?

This......TOTALS: 1,409 cals, 47g fat, 66g carbs, 182g protein looks awesome!!!!

HIIT cardio training is short and intense, which will burn a large amount of calories and keep your body's metabolism high throughout the day. Highter metabolism means more fat burned!!!!

Last edited:
If you get tired of the chicken - which we all do!....substitute solid white Albacore (I get the Bumblebee packs), or regular cottage cheese has a lot of protein in it.

You live where you can get shellfish at a decent price. Shrimp, crab, blue crab, lobster.....don't for get about all those! How about grouper, Ahi or Mahi? You have so many choices of FRESH seafood down there - definitely take advantage of that!!!! I would LOVE it!

scorpiogirl said:
This......TOTALS: 1,409 cals, 47g fat, 66g carbs, 182g protein looks awesome!!!!

HIIT cardio training is short and intense, which will burn a large amount of calories and keep your body's metabolism high throughout the day. Highter metabolism means more fat burned!!!!

So keeping this 1,410 cals, 50g fat, 60-something g carbs, 180+g protein.... If I keep this up, how long do you think it will take for me to see some results??

I'm pretty familiar with HIIT, but why is it important to do it on an empty stomach? Make a calorie deficit??

If you do it on an empty stomach, you body will almost immediately start burning fat for fuel! THAT's the magic part! - well, not really, but that's why it works so well on an empty stomach.

You should start to see something within a week or two. Measure by how your clothes are fitting. You will see a difference on the scale too, but the way your clothes fit is the tell all.

Top Bottom