Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AmNESiaC....new Radiohead

PsychoSkitz

Go get it now fools.

We have to get these Durst puppet wanna be Nine Inch Nails pricks off the top of the chart :)

smallmovesal,

i'm strongly attracted to you and your keen sense of quality music :)

did you get the special edition album with the red book? i've never seen packaging like this.

then again i never saw packaging like tool's new cd, or nin's the fragile either.

the special edition of kid a was a waste.
also, I assume it is old news, but be sure to rip out the extra book in kid a that is behind the cd thingy.

I'm buying amnesiac online b/c I'm too lazy to go somewhere. my fav song off of it so far is "I Might be Wrong" - I actually have it in my winamp right now

i have to say that kid a is better than the new one but i'll buy whatever radiohead puts out

there's a pic of a red book... is that what you mean?

The album rocks as well as the art, but TOOL is the shit, their album was off the charts, and the art was the best I have ever seen. Radiohead is very simular to TOOL so they get my contribution, not to mention they play great music.

Radiohead is playing in Boston August 14th and if I can't get tickets, I will die.
I can't frickin wait

I think my girlfriend is going to come with me, that will make up for the last concert I dragged her to (had lots of bands she didn't like and the crowd was kinda white trash).
if you give me money, I'll definitely get you a shirt if you want and send it to you. whatever. I got to get tickets first.

Top Bottom