Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Americans, be careful who you vote for

foreigngirl said:
Listening to her talk, it makes me sick already. If she is the last Dem standing, its gonna be because of her husband.

agreed. He's become well respected. I don't think she's a horrible person. You also have to keep in mind, she has a lot of experience in the white house and will now have her husband behind her.
I think she is the best option.

blueta2 said:
agreed. He's become well respected. I don't think she's a horrible person. You also have to keep in mind, she has a lot of experience in the white house and will now have her husband behind her.

No, I dont think she is a horrible person either. More corrupted than when she first became the First Lady - yes. If she is the one that the Dems will have running next year, I will have no choice but to vote for her. I still wish that Kucinich or Gravel will have a better chance

blueta2 said:
omg, I like ya, but can't support this at all. are you kidding?!

(shakes head in disgust and leaves EF for a bit) :mad:

blueta2 said:
Like Father like son....
He's (Joe) is the Chairman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
Wait, I thought he was the one that corrected Obama for making that faux pas in the debate? He was on the Daily Show and that was mentioned as well as a funny story about Bush making his first trip to Europe, ever, as President....lollol

yes I think the point might have been missed there, he was correcting the other guys mistake

You're right with the idea that Biden is a huge fucking douchebag however, the man's almost single handedly responsible for the US's War On Anabolics

Top Bottom