Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I the only one here that suffers from stress/anxiety/depression?

Pick...I've suffered from crippling anxiety and depression since I was 18. I believe you and I talked about this at one point.
Since getting into the profession I have, I have learned much about mutations. I discovered I have MTHFR and Pyroluria. Since treating both, I've not had one panic/anxiety attack in 2 years.
I didn't fly for 30 yrs and 2 years ago, booked a flight alone and went away. I also do everything now I could not for 30 yrs because of anxiety. I've been hired by a very famous rock band to work for them and I was with them last week out of town and didn't have one second of anxiety. And most likely I will be headed out to San Fran to work there as well. Two years ago, I could not even fathom doing these sorts of things. I pretty much function 100% now.

And yep, not one ounce of anxiety and depression in my body. I suggest you rule these out. If you need more info, you can email me. There is a TON of info out there on these two mutations.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...ic-mutation-can-affect-mental-physical-health

No Cookies | Herald Sun

Pyroluria: How Pyrroles Affect Physical and Mental Health

congrats on your success and thanks for the info

yeah, think last time we talked it was about a fear of flying

Lotta cockasians in here

Velvet

Top Bottom