Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I Doing It Wrong!?

Hanna26

First off, Hello! Im new. I just have some questions, so ill give you the breakdown info before hand. Ive been a pole athlete for 7 years. I stopped poling for various mommy reasons. But am now trying to get back into the routines I KNOW ive done. Problem is, im not nearly as strong as i used to be. There are workout routines designed for pole dancers to gain strength, but as I am very easily discouraged, im trying to steer away from the pole until i gain the proper muscle and strength required of my moves. Ok.. here goes.. dont laugh.. Im 5'11'' roughly 180-185lbs I do 30-45 minutes of treadmill at 3.5mph every morning (M-F) then (all i have is a weight bench so i make do with what i can, properly) so i started with benching at 75lbs 10-15 reps 3-4 sets. Curls started at 45lbs 10-15 rep 3-4 set. and squats any where from 35 (free weight) to 95 (on the bar) 8-10 reps 3-4 sets. ( I do some smaller stuff in there too im only asking about the ones i have questions about) anywho. i was told that im not going to gain ( i want a little mass) main concern is strength. so i bumped it up. im now benching 95lbs 4-5 rep 3-4 set. one arm rows at 25lbs 10 rep 3 set. and some other things here and there. Question is... 1. am i pushing myself hard enough? i struggle towards the last few of the last set usually, but do not feel that lovely burn the next day.. 2. how long should it take before i notice significant change? (been at it about 5 weeks now) OH! and with everything im doing (this was my MAIN concern) i still cant do a real push up or a real pull up.... WHY?!!?:confused:

Top Bottom