Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alrighty boys and girls...75th is officially going back to school.

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
Just signed up for a big load (no homo). Gotta take some Anatomy & Physiology I and II, a little Chemistry, and some Statistics. Once that's all said and done towards the end of this year it's off to nursing school.

Thats right biatches.

I know this may come as a surprise considering Im about as empathetic as rnch is straight. In my day-to-day life if I see an epileptic having a seizure in a bath tub Im throwing my laundry in. You catch my drift? While thats true, working in medicine was the very first thing I can remember wanting to do, so I may as well do it now.

I'm going to stick with my firm for another month or two (or three) while I find a position in one of the many phenominal hostpitals around downtown Chicago (it'll be a pay cut, but they'll pick up the tab on my education). I'm also going to simultaneously step up the volunteering I do in a pediatric hospital around here (another fun fact you probably didnt know about me).

Obviously a significant change, but all the significant changes Ive made in my life so far have worked out for me. If nothing else, at least I'll be able to say I have two bachelor degrees, right?

i always thought you would make a good cop.
male nurse? you gotta give a shit about peeps first

i always thought you would make a good cop.
male nurse? you gotta give a shit about peeps first

I figure this would be a way to get into mercy killing.

Sounds like you're going in to it for the right reasons. Even though nursing is a secure profession, $$$ is the wrong reason to pursue it, hence the large turnover.

Best of luck!

Sounds like you're going in to it for the right reasons. Even though nursing is a secure profession, $$$ is the wrong reason to pursue it, hence the large turnover.

Best of luck!

Yeah I dont mind making less. Im just the type of person that cant do something I dont enjoy.

These days when I get home from work I think back and say to myself "Okay.......so?" Lifes too short to have that feeling.

Good job bro and good luck. Sounds like you have the path laid out, now you just need to follow it.

Plus, you're going to get more poon than you can count. Nursing school is like 8 to 1 women and all the other guys are gay.

Top Bottom