Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alpha t2+ Androhard or superstimulant??

Organix4

Hi guys,

Im looking for a good stack that would help lean me out as im recomping/cutting??

Ive read that Alpha T2 can be stacked with stimulants so i wondered what ur thoughts are on stacking it with SS??

or better off with the Alpha T2/Andohard stack

btw I'm:

23yr old M
6'1
209lbs
10-12% bodyfat currently.

thanks!

I suppose it depends on if you wanna ruan a cycle with a pct or just some fatburners.

If you wanna do a cycle go with androhard. If you dont wanna do a cycle and pct. Then go with superstimulant.

Adding stimulants to Alpha-T2 will give great synergy for both ALpha-T2 and the stimulant.

The androhard stack is a great recomp stack.

Alpha-T2 + Androhard + Stimulant if you'd like

that's another cool thing about the alpha t2 is that it can be stacked with SO many different things!

its like that puzzle peice that fits to any part of the puzzle when you need it :D

that's another cool thing about the alpha t2 is that it can be stacked with SO many different things!
This is SO true, Alpha T2 can be stacked with the Shreder Stack, SuperStimulant or AndroHard. I would follow up with a 7-oxo based product.

you can use them all as people have said

for me I use Pump3d and SuperStimulant on lean bulkers

then Lipoflame and LipoStim for a cutter

You can add in AlpaT2 by cutting back LipoStim in the cutter, or cutting back SuperStimulant in the lean bulker

:) every one wins and all the products will last even longer

Last edited:
Ya cant go wrong with stacking Alpha-T2.

Top Bottom