Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

almost finished cutting. whats sups now?

ozcroboy

im 33 male 6ft 2, 182lb. currently on alpha t2 and a high protein low carb diet with 5 x 4.4 mile runs a week n 4 weight sessions. i take 5 scoops of whey a day, 3 x t2 tabs a day, 2 x glycosimine n 1 x multi vit. ive almost reached my target body fat. my question is what sups to take to stay lean but still bulk up without losing the 6 pac? ive always had a prob of gettin fat with bulk up diets so just increasing my meal sizes makes me lose the 6 pac. i dont wana get on the needle just decent sups. what u guys suggest???

im 33 male 6ft 2, 182lb. currently on alpha t2 and a high protein low carb diet with 5 x 4.4 mile runs a week n 4 weight sessions. i take 5 scoops of whey a day, 3 x t2 tabs a day, 2 x glycosimine n 1 x multi vit. ive almost reached my target body fat. my question is what sups to take to stay lean but still bulk up without losing the 6 pac? ive always had a prob of gettin fat with bulk up diets so just increasing my meal sizes makes me lose the 6 pac. i dont wana get on the needle just decent sups. what u guys suggest???

Along with size, comes some fat -- depending on your genetic predisposition.

No matter what, I'd add GEAR and ZIP. You can't go wrong with that. I think the rest will be mostly diet and training.

If you're looking to get back into a hyper-caloric type diet to journey back down the road toward anabolism, as NM stated there will be a certain percentage stored as adipose tissue or fat cell proliferation; so along with my usual suggestion of creatine monohydrate, I would direct you to look into something that will inhibit the accumulation or conversion of calories to feeding fat cells such as Need2Slin and HCA (50%) powder in raw form.

whats sum of the best cost effective creatines to use? mite jump on that and gear with what i am doin. whats zip???

well i will say bulking will bring some kind of fat thats just how it is.
but to help minimize this there are a few things you can do:
supps:
*CLA 4-6g ed (more if you can)
*no highGI carbs liek pops sugars ect. (post workout is ok but stay away other then that)
get your carbs from things like oatmeal, potatos,rice, pastas ect.
*Green tea daily
*ALCAR 0.5-1.5g ed
* Need2slin (great for less fat a monst other things)

good luck man!

so u think this would be a good blend??

5 scoops of whey a day
3 x t2 tabs a day
2 x glycosimine
1 x multi vit
needtoslin
some sort of creo and
gear as in the sup not roids??

Top Bottom