Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almost died today due to BULKING UP and LACK OF CARDIO!!!!

Damn LUVS I didn't know they had waves in Long Island!!

I think you should consult with your good buddy Sepe to get your body back in shape!!

Same here, I'm a month into bulking, and I'm always tired. I have much less energy since I quit doing cardio. Although I do have a new inch my arm though, with maybe a couple more to go. :)

nothin like getting caught in the impact zone. Been there plenty of times. Also bulking up on top of restarting in the wintertime after a lay off is biting off a lot to chew considering how much bigger the swells get. I am at the end of my bulk up cycle with about 4 weeks to go. I most likely will come in 10 pounds under what I wanted (270) but will sure be glad to be doing cardio again cuz I too am tired all of the time with no energy other than to just get through my workout. Cheers that your ok though...Live and learn :)

You made the mistake of not doing cardio at all as I did thinking it will effect your gains, WRONG! Doing cardio is VERY important weather you are bulking or cutting. It helpes keep the heart healthy and you may not care now but you will when you get older. 20min a day for 3-4 times a week at a medium pace is all you need and you will feel so much better, TRUST ME

M18

Thanks mustang!!! I will live by your reply and start immediately first thing tomorrow morning!!!! and in fact might as well start doing abs again to,, starting to get the big old gut!!! And you know something, I am a BODYBUILDER and thats what I love best...so I will put aside surfing and just do that in the summer when its not to crazy....

i got the same,ive put on about 18 pounds or so since sept 7 and my body isnt use to the extra weight,it hurts like hell to run i damn near die,i dont like cardio so i dont do it ,that simple,i probably should though,im also worried about my ldl levels

dude, that's what happens when your on a bulking cycle like that. Your body gets VERY tired and that's exactly how you feel. After your cycle is over, you will feel better

i just had a lecture from local strength coach...

He went nuts on me for not doing cardio while bulking......

I had already learned my lesson.....I went to the hogs game on saturday...they were playing auburn and i went with my boss. We had awesome seats.....we had to park by the baseball stadium and rode the shuttle bus up. It was close to three miles.

The game was awesome....we stayed for the entire game....when we come out of the game the shuttles were full so we decided to walk back to the truck. Blue haired women and men with canes were passing me up.....as I leaned against a light pole trying to catch my breath.

My boss is 5'8" and 335lbs....nothing but fat. He made it to the truck before I did. I've learned my lesson. I'm over 230 lbs of lean mass....strenght levels are through the roof....but cardio is in the crapper.:mad:

Top Bottom