Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almond Chocolate Chip Protein Bars

Good stuff. My question to you is do you find that using the dry mix measuring cup is as accurate as measuring out the almond butter by weight. Mine seem to differ by about 10 grams. Meaning if I do I level cup of almond or peanut butter in a dry measuring cup its like 240g weight vs. the 256g for 1C of the same.

Using Smart Balance as an example serving size is 2 tbsp (32g) multiplied by 8 since there are 16 tbsp in a cup.

I just find my numbers are off so I always throw the stuff in the bowl on my digital scale and then zero it out for the next ingredient. My wife hates it cause I'm so anal about weighing stuff out in grams now. :p

I would have never thought of that in a million years.....and that's why I'm in Fashion design.....not in the Matheletes club

Yes sir. Hence the general disliking for the Rick MO'Shea with the fruity gay smile hahahaha.....and yes, that's a no, if you were going to ask if I'm gay.

Yes sir. Hence the general disliking for the Rick MO'Shea with the fruity gay smile hahahaha.....and yes, that's a no, if you were going to ask if I'm gay.

Haha, its a ball buster because I like you, no homo :rainbow: ..well maybe a little.

Hahahaha I think we totally just hijacked this thread which I'm totally going to blame on you FT! Cause Future scares me, have you seen that guy? He can squat the Gross National Product of Cuba!!! HE EATS PEOPLE FOR POST WORKOUT PROTEIN!!! Seriously though, the guy is fuckin ripped....big dude........really really big....

Maybe you can get Rick to design you a new sock for your avatar FT. :D

Good recipe though!

Top Bottom