Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All the trouble i'v gone through over the years so that ppl don't think i'm using AS

the guy either wanted to get into it, or he was probably joking about it.. your laughing probably gave him the cue to go on. you did the right thing and laughed it off.

hey rianabol, my girl not only knows but helps me with those difficult glute shots. it's her family that i don't want to know. she's awesome and i know i'm lucky.

i started to call the guy "fatboy" for the rest of the evening when we got back. he shut up after everybody started teasing him.

anyway, i feel much better about all of that now. nice to know i'm not alone in thinking what about what a dick head. too bad i wasn't down where all those sharks are (florida is it?) he could have accidently fallen out when nobody was looking (maybe a little help from me) and gotten eatten. but there would have had to been a whole school of sharks to eat that fat fuck! LOL

Its always some fat out of shape slob that says something stupid like that. Reading this really struck a nerve with me.

At work, whenever the topic of exercise or nutrition come up some smartass has to make a comment directed towards me about steroids. They gesture holding a needle and shooting into a vein in the arm like some heroin addict. Pure ignorance and stupidity.:mad:

The good thing XXXl is that it sounds like u never lied.

Your not "on" steroids at this moment. If you were not sitting on a pile of steroids then you were not "on" them.

"Taken" steroids? taken them where? No I did not take steroids anywere.

Really, good job on staying cool. I had a coworker ask me if I was taking steroids ( and i know this guy juices) I asked him if he were and he said no of course. Screw those guys.
A fatass I know who has done nothing good for his body and tell everyone how "bad" steroids are recently confessed to me that he is going to take some clen. LOL what a bunch of retarded moronic idiots.

That is dirty, XXXL. check this out. one day i came home and told my bitch I took my first shot, just to be honest and the dishrag whore went and told my mom and grandma. imagine the lectures i had to endure. i should go tell her parents how she takes it in the ass and swallows my jizz. what do you guys think?

i thought all girls took it in the ass and swallowed? ? ? JUST KIDDING FOR ANY LADIES THAT MIGHT READ THIS.

as for what Lift or Die said. that's exactly why i've been avoiding ppl knowing. they think that it's something like heroin. granted they just don't know any better, but it's the whole perception.

i really don't care what ppl think of me. but if that should spill over into my professional life or even get my girl's family to try to turn her against me, i'd have a big problem. i can always get another job but i'd really hate to put her in middle or make her feel like she has to defend me. ya know?

for what it's worth, i'm reading these posts and laughing my ass off. i didn't think i'd get over it this fast. you can't imagin how pissed off i was.

this board can be very therapeutic. . . . maybe we are on to a new discussion board for geroge? ? ? ?

Top Bottom