Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

Anyone else get rashes from osta?
Also insomnia is real bad for me as well.
25mg a day

Interested to hear about any sides from osta

i have seen people experience rashes from osta but the insomnia is rare... normally, most sleep really well on sarms...

I started Osta about 3 weeks ago, took me about a week to get up to full dose of 25 mg because I found I became very sensitive to light and was always boredeline headache. I also experienced insomnia.

One thing I would like feedback on is a bit gross. After running osta for about a week at 25 mg (i.e. 2 weeks into the cycle) I started to get really bad diarrhoea (like food poisoning bad), lasted about 2-3 days so I quit taking it and the diarrhoea stopped......I figured it was prob just food poisoning so I started the osta again and about 4 days later I'm back on the toilet! Anybody else had this from the osta? It's a real pain in the ass (no pun) because I've actually lost weight because of the diarrhoea. On the other hand....gym is going great from a strength point of view. I'm also running HCGen and unleashed

Wierd with the osta, haven't encountered any vision issues with it. Now S4 on the other hand u possibly will. As many report while using s4, but not osta, strange.

I started Osta about 3 weeks ago, took me about a week to get up to full dose of 25 mg because I found I became very sensitive to light and was always boredeline headache. I also experienced insomnia.

One thing I would like feedback on is a bit gross. After running osta for about a week at 25 mg (i.e. 2 weeks into the cycle) I started to get really bad diarrhoea (like food poisoning bad), lasted about 2-3 days so I quit taking it and the diarrhoea stopped......I figured it was prob just food poisoning so I started the osta again and about 4 days later I'm back on the toilet! Anybody else had this from the osta? It's a real pain in the ass (no pun) because I've actually lost weight because of the diarrhoea. On the other hand....gym is going great from a strength point of view. I'm also running HCGen and unleashed

Going back quite a few months here, but there was a poster who queried the suspension of his Osta - he named the chemical but I don't recall the exact name. It was a glycerol base. A bit of research revealed that it is also used in laxatives so there may be a bit of a laxative effect from some of the brands. Not sure which brand he was using, but possible u have that suspension and are sensitive to it. In addition, when doing the original research on the drug, GTx and Merck did identify diarrhoea as a potential SE for some users.

where did you get it from... every company suspends their sarms in something different and there is a very good chance that you are having a bad reaction to that...

I haven't started my osta yet but I really hope it's what Dylan said. You having a bad reaction to the suspension. I've had food poisoning and that was enough, I don't want that experience again.

Hey Dylan, I see that after reading through the whole thread, the PCT changes and gets tweaked. I just want to know what the new up to date PCT is. Before it was Unleashed/post cycle, bridge double dosed and forma. Then it changed to forged post cycle and test infusion. Later it changed to forged post cycle and methyl eaa. So what's the new protocol? Thanks

Hey Dylan, I see that after reading through the whole thread, the PCT changes and gets tweaked. I just want to know what the new up to date PCT is. Before it was Unleashed/post cycle, bridge double dosed and forma. Then it changed to forged post cycle and test infusion. Later it changed to forged post cycle and methyl eaa. So what's the new protocol? Thanks
You either misread or are confused because it never changed to over half of what you are saying... The recommended pct was unleashed/post cycle and bridge double dosed... New products came out that are more fitting for the cycle and they are now recommended... Test infusion and methyl eaa are now what is recommended for pct

Hi All,
I got in from Uniquemicals which was one of the 2 companies reccomended. I'm off the osta for a few days and will reduce my dose to 12.5 mg and see what happens. Amazing that in about 6 days I've lost ~5 ibs in weight. Very upset about that.

Hi All,
I got in from Uniquemicals which was one of the 2 companies reccomended. I'm off the osta for a few days and will reduce my dose to 12.5 mg and see what happens. Amazing that in about 6 days I've lost ~5 ibs in weight. Very upset about that.

That depends on a lot of factors... Diet, history, training etc... Your obviously mot eating enough for one but with how vague your post is, it is hard to diagnose man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom