Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Maybe I will just add in the GW...no sense adding a bunch of stuff together and have no idea what is actually causing the effects. Thanks for setting me straight on this; that's why you're the fuckin man.

thank brotha... that's what im fuckin here for! LOL =)

Hi dylan im on my second day of my sarms cycle and i caught a bad flu! :( shall i carry on with the cycle or shall i stop until i recover and jump bak on after?

Hi dylan im on my second day of my sarms cycle and i caught a bad flu! :( shall i carry on with the cycle or shall i stop until i recover and jump bak on after?

since its only your second day, just stop until you get over it and then start from there... it will be fine to do that...

hey dylan...

1. Osta from Unique....HALF a syringe (1ml syringe) is 25mg?

2. S-4 from Unique also HALF a syringe would be 25mg?

3. GW from GWP....TWO syringes would be 10mg?

Just making sure my dosing is right. I just had all three for my first day! I mixed all of them with a tiny bit of orange juice. Hopefully thats ok?

hey dylan...

Just making sure my dosing is right. I just had all three for my first day! I mixed all of them with a tiny bit of orange juice. Hopefully thats ok?

Bro just take them down as is... If you really need something that bad then use a chaser i guess...

Your dosing is all correct...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

hey dylan...

I just squirt it into a mouthful of water.......works great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom