Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

So Osta and S-4 have a very strong taste which usually requires a chaser but GW-501516 is pretty much flavorless.... is this right?

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt.

most people think the tastes are strong... for me, they are definitely not good by any means but i never used a chaser... they were "tolerable" but i would get them down as quickly as possible... and yes gw pretty much tastes like nothing at all...

Just wondering... Running test and trying to decide between osta or Clen.. I get pretty bad Clen shakes an such.. can hardly do anything for a while after using it.. Have to time it after gym and cardio lol, so if osta works anything as good or similar I'd probably start using that.

Also, what's your opinion/do you have any experience using osta with tren/test cycle, or stacking with

Cheers in advance guys!

Ok Dylan, got a huge question. Just came off small test cycle. Was going to do some osta and S-4 with my pct. First week was fine but. Ow I am getting hella heartburn.. I mean like heart attack heartburn. Any ideas??

So I ordered 3 bottles s-4 and 1 bottle osta last saturday and got a confirmation email of my order. I havent received any shipping information or any news of my order being shipped. I know osta or s-4 is back ordered right now, so are they just going to wait until they get it in stock then ship my whole order together? Its not a big deal, thats the way id want them to do it I just want to make sure. Oh I bought from uniquechemicals. They have wayyyy better prices than sarmssearch

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Just wondering... Running test and trying to decide between osta or Clen.. I get pretty bad Clen shakes an such.. can hardly do anything for a while after using it.. Have to time it after gym and cardio lol, so if osta works anything as good or similar I'd probably start using that.

Also, what's your opinion/do you have any experience using osta with tren/test cycle, or stacking with

Cheers in advance guys!

personally i would never touch clen... its dangerous and just dirty to me... so I would rule that out if it was me... and look at what you just said... you get clen shakes and can barely do anything after using it, causing you extra anxiety and who knows what else?? you know what i mean...

osta would be awesome for you... if you run it stacked with s4 your going to get the results i think you are looking for... im under the impression you want a cut but by stacking them your going to get a sweet cut and get a lot of strength and some added muscle size... excellent lean mass...

i have never ran osta with a tren/test cycle but you most certainly can if you like...

i think the osta and s4 stack will suit you better than you could imagine...

Ok Dylan, got a huge question. Just came off small test cycle. Was going to do some osta and S-4 with my pct. First week was fine but. Ow I am getting hella heartburn.. I mean like heart attack heartburn. Any ideas??

bro you are not to ever run s4 in a pct, EVER... thats a NO... you can run osta but if you are running s4 in your pct, cease use now!

i have never heard of either sarm causing heart burn... what else are you taking?

So I ordered 3 bottles s-4 and 1 bottle osta last saturday and got a confirmation email of my order. I havent received any shipping information or any news of my order being shipped. I know osta or s-4 is back ordered right now, so are they just going to wait until they get it in stock then ship my whole order together? Its not a big deal, thats the way id want them to do it I just want to make sure. Oh I bought from uniquechemicals. They have wayyyy better prices than sarmssearch

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

they will ship it when all of it is ready... its going to be another week before the s4 is in stock but then it will be shipped and you will received two confirmation letters... one, when it is being prepared in the warehouse and two, when it is shipped...

Hi Dylan just a quick question.
Do you think osta ran on cycle would help with joint pain. Iv heard its has joint Healing effects. Wat do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom