Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

all of you are bitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaone

from what i see this is the biggest bullshit board. all of you think you know everything about everything and nobody answers fuckin shit. everybody posts a smartass comment and then thats it. spend your fuckin time posting smartass comments and not ligit fuckin answers then suck my fuckin dick. bunch of fuckin juiceheads with no real gentics, with people like you its either juice or stare at the real mutha fuckers in the gymm like me genetically gifted and thus far natural.

bunch of fuckin juiceheads with no real gentics, with people like you its either juice or stare at the real mutha fuckers in the gymm like me genetically gifted and thus far natural.
If your so fucking gifted, then what the fuck you doing reading shit here? The answer is your not gifted and when you couldnt figure shit out on your own and started askingnewbie questions over and over your got a little heat. That in turn hurt your feelings so now you just rant and rave insulting everyone in your way. Grow the fuck up.

well if u dont like this board do not post on it.. there thousands of ppl that love it and they dont need ur smartass posts here..

Hey motherfucker you obviously haven't been around long enough and read enough. If you don't like the board or what people have to say then stay the fuck off. Anytime I have had a legit question there are a lot of very intelligent people that have answered any question I have had. Its assholes like you that piss off other people on these boards. Sometimes I wish this was a pay site to cut down on the bs like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom