Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aliens : Colonial Marines video game review

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Terrible. Don't buy it. Just rent it for two nights from your local Redbox. Seriously that is all it takes to finish the game.

Man this was a stinker in terms of actual play. Boo!

The only thing good about it was that the scenes were pretty damn realistic based on the Aliens franchise environments and design. Unfortunately being a pretty straight forward shooter with not much in terms of free roaming for the characters limited what you could experience.

Back to Gamestop it goes for a refund.

It's been pretty enjoyable for me, but I love the franchise. I would agree that a purchase isn't necessary though. A rental will get you through it, unless you are like me and only have about 3 hours a week to play games. Then it lasts at least a couple weeks.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm pretty persnickety when it comes to games. So I'll not buy it.

What platform do you guys play on? I'm a PC guy myself. not really into the consoles. Have not tried Aliens but after reading this...prob not gonna...LOL. I like FPS. I play a lot of BF3. I also just got Farcry 3. I highly recommend the game...Lot's of fun and a good story line.

I'm on Xbox.

Hate to say it but COD : OP2 was a short game as well, but it was so much better than this.

This one *had* potential. The background and scenes are amazing. You really do feel like you are in the Aliens movie. But man the actual play is very limited. No replay value at all.

Rent it over the weekend. That's all you need to do.

Top Bottom