Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALA+Ephedrine: The next gneration stack.

Anal AssPlorer said:
Ok Fonz, let us dumb this down as far as it will go.

So I am taking my Ripped Fuel and ALA....

When do I take it? How long before meals?

Should I take ALA along with my Ripped Fuel before going to the gym?

And what will happen? Fat loss?

Answer this.

Anal AssPlorer said:

Answer this.

Take 600mg ALA w/ the ripped fuel.

Fonz

joncrane said:
"The dietary LA had no effect on growth rates (body weight, abdominal fat, breast muscle, and liver). The higher level of LA increased plasma non-esterified fatty acid and decreased plasma triacylglycerol concentrations only at 6 weeks of age. A 42% increase in hepatic respiration was observed in the 4-week-old chickens given 50 mg LA/kg diet. In Expt 2, 3-d-old female broiler chicks were treated with or without dietary LA at 50 mg/kg. At 30 and 31 d old, isoproterenol (2 mg/kg body weight per h) was continuously infused into a wing vein for 2 h, and changes in plasma glucose, triacylglycerol, and non-esterified fatty acid concentrations were analysed.

Note: Isopretenol is a beta-agonist.

Isoproterenol increased plasma glucose over basal levels maximally at 60 min.

Note: Without ALA.

Now, with ALA:

Furthermore, the glucose increase in the LA-treated chickens was 35% greater than that of the controls at this time.
"

Ok, it says that the glucose increase in the LA-treated chickens was higher. But which group? The 50mg/kg group or the 5mg/kg group? Or is it an average of the two groups?

Basically, how are you justifying the 50mg/kg dosage?

There is no 5mg/kg group, just a 50mg/Kg one.

Fonz

OK, OK

I saw the expt 1 where there were three groups. I did not realize that the experiment with the beta agaonist (expt 2) only involved one ALA group with the higher dosage.

JC

i think ala is very good stuff,just a big problem when cutting is hunger goes through the roof @ 3g/day.And also when i diet i stay preatty low with carbs and all that ala makes me sick, like my stomach is allways empty.Anyone else?

Fonz said:

Take 600mg ALA w/ the ripped fuel.

Fonz

As most people take Ripped Fuel and/or an E/C/A stack on an
empty stomach (at least for morning cardio), how would you
incorporate ALA into the mix since ALA wrecks havoc on an
empty stomach???
g

iceman11111 said:

Try this!

Take you ECA first thing in the morning, do your cardio, then when you go to eat your first meal than take your ALA. You probably could take your second and third ECA + ALA together followed by a meal!

Good Luck!

:)

I take 500-1500mg ALA on an empty stomach with no problem.

I'm alternating now... one morning 200mg r-ALA/ECA/NYC + more coffee.

The next day 500mg ALA/ECA/NYC.

I seem to get the same benefit.

Top Bottom