Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALA+Ephedrine: The next gneration stack.

Ok Fonz, let us dumb this down as far as it will go.

So I am taking my Ripped Fuel and ALA....

When do I take it? How long before meals?

Should I take ALA along with my Ripped Fuel before going to the gym?

And what will happen? Fat loss?

ala is the bomb@

ala is definately a kick ass supplement...i luv it@@!do some research on it in old posts.experiment with it yourself and ill bet ull love it too....and your liver will too hehehe@!peace

Probably a stupid ques. , or maybe I just misinterpreted something, but isn't ala supposed to help keep blood glucose levels down?

Fat Bastard said:
Probably a stupid ques. , or maybe I just misinterpreted something, but isn't ala supposed to help keep blood glucose levels down?

The study concerend ALA in conjunction with a beta agonist (ephedrine and caffeine are other examples of beta agonists). The raised glucose levels came from oxidation of fat due to the introduction of a beta agonist.

Basically what the study implies is that beta agonists + ALA = more fat burning that either B.A. or ALA alone.

JC

If you look at the steps immediately following glycolysis you will see that ALA is an essential intermediate along with 4 B vitamins to form Pyruvate Dehydrogenase complex. I am glad that someone actually studied this as it makes sense that increasing sympathetic tone (ephedrine) will raise the blood glucose levels while the ala will facilitate the shunting down through the Krebs cycle and oxidative phosphorylation.

joncrane said:

The study concerend ALA in conjunction with a beta agonist (ephedrine and caffeine are other examples of beta agonists). The raised glucose levels came from oxidation of fat due to the introduction of a beta agonist.

Basically what the study implies is that beta agonists + ALA = more fat burning that either B.A. or ALA alone.

JC

Good translation.

joncrane said:

JC

I've been running r-ALA/ALA with ECA and NYC. I'm definitely getting better results than I do with ECA alone.

Also, has anyone noticed an unusual strength/endurance surge on r-ALA/ALA? I'm stronger now than when I was on my recent fina cycle. My lifts should be going down... but they aren't... they are going up... and I just broke my 2 mile run time record by almost 1 minute. That is an INCREDIBLE amount of time to take off of 2 miles.

ok so what i gather here from reading fonz' and sofa george' post is that by taking ALA,andECA that we can expect to have very fast and lean chickens?not to mention better chess playing chickens......i have been taking ala for about 4 months now and have not noticed anything exciting,i.e better pumps increased strength and so on i have yet to try r-ala which is getting alot of hype,i think i will wait until fonz post his results with r-ala before i give away more of my money.

Top Bottom