Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALA and Kestosis???????

Guile,

We all know that peoples bodies all react different to everyting.

I knew about the 9-12 hours of "thinking" you are Ketosis and I did not stop ckecking for 1 full day and I never left. I usually check about once a day, but after meals with carbs I check every 2-3 hours to see how long it takes to get out.

I went 2 weeks straight without leaving Ketosis. Checking once a day before bed and every 2-3 hours after I eat a carb meal. The meal I stated earlier NEVER kicked me out of Ketosis.

Everybody's body is different. Don't say because "you talk from experience", because you don't have any experience of my body.

If I do leave Ketosis it takes me less than 24 hours to get back in if I am eating right and taking as little as 300mg of ala each meal after leaving.

Well, I just checked and I did my carb up this weekend and I am in Ketosis right now. I did check about 4 hours ago and I was not.

Maybe the ALA is giving me false results or somthing because I really didn't think I would get back in this soon. This was my first REAL carb up weekend....over 1000g over the last 2 days....so I did not expect to be in Keto this afternoon already. I never get dark purple readings, always get traces, but it is always the same no matter how long I have not eaten any carbs. I do drink A LOT of water though, so that is probably why I do not get the DARK purple reading. I eat around 160p/<20c/130f. It is a CKD diet that I have changed to the last couple of weeks. I was doing a regular Atkins type diet with just a cheat meal once a week.

Top Bottom