Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Air Force Base Authorizes 'deadly Force' Against Trespassing Protesters

guards said:

Case in point are those RETARDED anti-drug commercials tying the sale a
and use of WEED to terrorism. WTF is that???

no idea whatsoever.....i doubt threy have proved one solid link between drugs and alqueada, the taliban tried to destroy the poppy fields

rsnoble, that response is the fucking most ignorant thing ive read in such a long time. and i do mean ignorant. you are posting on things you have no clue about, only what you imagine because you dont like something the govt said or did. You have no clue what goes on behind closed doors, buildings without windows, buildings that you think are apartments, but in reality, those so called 'jelly donut' govt agencies are working their ass off 24 hours a day. thats fine you are tired about hearing abou 9-11 but that is the cause of where we are today. of course you are going to hear about it. you dont like it, dont read it. change the channel.

as for protestors...i was in dc and there were all these middle school and high school students marching with their signs and all. and this reporter was askin questions. like their thoughts and such. noone had a clue. one girl was like "i just feel bad for the people" and the reporter was like "well what do you mean" and she was like "well the people that we bombed in iraq. all the deaths" wtf. its people like that that get me going. they are ignorant but yet they are out there protesting something they have no clue. if you are going to protest something, fine. im ok with that. but i hate the people that go out there when they have no clue what the truth is. and for those idiots tryin to get on bases and in govt facilities to mess up the mission. they think there arent going to be deaths if they mess up the mission??!! do they not know that missions fail, u.s. soldiers die?? i fully agree with the article, how do the mp's know if they are terrorist or protestors, but either way, if they are tryin to fuck with the mission, then they are one in the same. and if deadly force needs to be used, then do it. they were warned.

-max

Top Bottom