Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Atheists in the military

I went to service every week, I did BCT in the WWII barracks at Sill, the Chapel was just another shitty mass produced WWII building but they had AC and the Drill Sergeants couldn't fuck with you.

we had regular churches at Lackland, AFB (San Antonio, TX)

where everyone in the USAF goes to boot camp enlisted & officers

we had regular churches at Lackland, AFB (San Antonio, TX)

where everyone in the USAF goes to boot camp enlisted & officers

That's interesting, the Army likes to keep walls between their indentured servants. Officers are forbidden from associating with enlisted and NCO's are forbidden from socializing with those under them; As a matter of fact they actually moved you to a different unit once you were promoted to an NCO. The only time you mingle are in volunteer specialty schools and I was brutalized as a cadet in Airborne and Air Assault school by black hats even though I was an E-4 at the time;I was a cadet that attended the schools without pay but the fact I was a potential officer...

I went to service every week, I did BCT in the WWII barracks at Sill, the Chapel was just another shitty mass produced WWII building but they had AC and the Drill Sergeants couldn't fuck with you.

think my brother (R.I.P.) did A.I.T. in EOD @ Sill ... said it was a shithole

was stationed at Red Stone Arsenal in AL and loved it

think my brother (R.I.P.) did A.I.T. in EOD @ Sill ... said it was a shithole

was stationed at Red Stone Arsenal in AL and loved it

My condolences...

I'm really tempted to post a Mises article on military service but I don't want to be disrespectful to your brother...may he rest in peace.

Top Bottom