Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aggressive weight loss plan

haha you have a very good point.

Progress update:
Last night was chest/tricep night. I was able to bench 20 lbs more than last week on the flat bb bench
I was also able to do 110 lb db bench for 4 sets of 6 which is something I had never done before

Not great numbers for someone my size but I'm still making progress.

NICE bro... following my lead with the heavy DB press work I see ;) jk.. that's sweet seriously... I'm hopping to work up to the 100's soon for a few reps!

20lbs more on your flat barbell bench press is damn good for just 1 week! Keep doin' what you're doin'!

How's the diet going for you? ... it's kicking my ass mentally (well maybe not just the diet... other things, ok.. it's probably not the diet... lol, nevermind I just had a quick therapy session with myself... wow I need help!)

I'm not really on a diet. I'm just on standard maintenance right now. Or at leas that's what I've been telling myself for the last year. Basically eating pretty clean with SOME room for improvement but what I'm not doing is:

No fast food
No sugary treats
No baked goods (cookies, cake, etc)
No soda
1-2 gallons of water per day
5-6 meals per day
high protein
Low sugar

the rest kinda just falls in place with my natural eating habits and preferences. When I stop drinking soda and eating fast food I lose weight pretty easily.

I just did the math. It looks like I've lost 45 lbs of fat and gained about 15 lbs of muscle in the last year . . .

Not too bad

It looks like I might be able to hit the 255 lb mark with 10% bodyfat by July if I go ahead and dive in and start up a cycle in a few weeks.

TEMPTING . . . .

15 lbs of muscle in a year is damn good... but loosing 45lbs of fat along with it... Extradinary! ... or as the Guiness commercials say "BRILLIANT!" lol

cycle, eh? how many years you've been back lifting consistantly?

before that, lifting very seriouly before my knee injury about 9 months before since I was 17

so basically seriously lifting for 7 years with a 9 month break (which did have some regular physical therapy) and some 2-3 week breaks.

nice... oh yeah HS Football, right? Forgot about that... excellent.

What have you been thinking about running and how long? Or have you already got the supplies, or haven't planned it yet?

Test E 125mg Shots 1-10
Sust 250 125mg Shots 1-10
For wk 1-5
wk6-10(or 12) 250mg Test E 2x/week

Arimidex .5mg EOD wk 1-16
Nolvadex for PCT (maybe clomid also)

Yes I have everything I need right down to the alcohol swabs

Explanation on the first 5 weeks:
I happened upon 5mL of QV Test 250 that I don't plan on getting more of, since test is test I'm gonna use it to hopefully get a kickstart from some of the quicker releasing esters and just to use the shit up so I'll mix each 1mL shot half and half with Test E and the Sust and when the Sust is gone, just 1 full cc of Test E

Top Bottom