Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Age of Love.........

ksharp01 said:
New show that just started last night......anyone watch it?

:wavey:

jafo said:

Hey right back at chya!
I was wondering if you've been around lately. I haven't as much as I use to because work has been so crazy and my computer got hit with a virus...it's int he shop right now and I've gotten they guy to go from 140.00 to 79.00 to 50.00...lol

how ya been?

jnevin said:
I'd sechs them all. In the vageen.

well, did you watch it?

40 is not what I thought 40 would be when I was in my 20's!! and thank God for that since I'm almost there myself. But I see women and men looking better and better everyday.
But I couldn't go backwards, I don't think I could date someone that was alot younger than me.

yeah, let's find the 1% of 1% of 40 y/o's who are

1) hot
2) still single

and pit them against 20-somethings who are
1) hot
2) single
3) can be found anywhere in any club

too funny. i'd go for the 20-somethings, cuz i can find 'them' anywhere. when was the last time u met a 40-something hot chick who was single (and there wasn't a reason!) in a club??? if she is - she isn't for long.

If she exists - she knows she's like 1 out of 1000 and probably has her head so high it's scary.

Those 40 y/o's on the show also have shitloads of makeup.

r

I am dating a uber hot 41 y/o who is single and never married
:whatever:
good shit, I am going for the cougars on the show

next week's episode:

20 y/o males vs

40 y/o males who also happen to be supermodels and millionaires. i'm sure they could find 15 in america.

keep it realistic ya know....

I caught it,good show,I definately think he will go with an older woman,some of them seem a bit desperate but Im thinking a few are confident independant women and thats sexy

Top Bottom