Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After cycle and effects

Selfcentor

So I stopped my cycle 2 and half weeks ago and it was 5 weeks long (cut short due to impending surgery), but i gained about 25 pounds while on it. Since than i have lost about 3 to 5 pounds, VERY little strengh, Size still up there from about 2 weeks ago, And water retention is almost all gone. For PCT i am using Dermacrin sustain and so far it has been great. I never lost my sex drive, but honestly since i started dermacrine 4 days ago i noticed its been strong. So over all i am happy with my cut short cycle!! I will have pics up later :) Ohh yea and only side is acne at like the 1st week after my last shot. ITs starting to go away slowly already though.

Anyone else got results from their last cycle?? How much they kept/losts and so on?

Well done.

I am almost through PCT (1 week to go). I have lost only 4-5lbs to date so very happy with that. Started cycle at 206 and finished at 220. Strength is off just a touch.

Also using Sustain (first time) in combination with Nolva and IGF. I was a little hesitant intially with Demacrine results but since that first week using I defitnely noticed a rise in libido so the effects took a week for me to cut in.

Access said:
Well done.

I am almost through PCT - post cycle therapy - (1 week to go). I have lost only 4-5lbs to date so very happy with that. Started cycle at 206 and finished at 220. Strength is off just a touch.

Also using Sustain (first time) in combination with Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - and IGF. I was a little hesitant intially with Demacrine results but since that first week using I defitnely noticed a rise in libido so the effects took a week for me to cut in.

Awsome dude..I am suprised that i did keep more gains so far reguarding strengh. I can tell a differance in how it feels when pressin it but the strenght is still there for the most part! Congrats and hope you keep what you still have..

I just got off am currently P.C.T. with Sustain only. I feel great however, strength comes and goes. I gained 22 lbs on and have kept 19 so far. Off to the gym, big bi's and back today...

Beenie

you will notice when your foundation is extremely muscular, it will be a lot harder to lose muscle (noticeably)

Selfcentor said:
Awsome dude..I am suprised that i did keep more gains so far reguarding strengh. I can tell a differance in how it feels when pressin it but the strenght is still there for the most part! Congrats and hope you keep what you still have..

Same to you man. Best!

Top Bottom