Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advivce / Reassurance Needed Guys

Matt3402

Hi,

I am after a little bit of advice from the forum. I am currently 5 weeks into my cycle. I am injecting 1ml of test e for 10 weeks. On my jab today i was a little bit distarcted (i know..not good..and no excuse)

I forgot to aspirate and when i had done injecting it hurt a bit more than usual. So my questions are a) how would i know if i had hit a vein and injected into that? b) if i have what should i expect and what shoudl i do? c) if i have have i just wasted 1ml of test e and therefore should i shoot another 1ml into the other side? I forgot to mention, i am injecting into alernate glutes weekly.

Many thanks in advance

Matt

you would know rather soon had you hit a vein- heart would start racing, you would get all sweaty and feel dizzy/light headed. if nothing happened within a couple of minutes its pretty safe to say you didnt hit a vein.

it's is pretty hard to hit a vein in your glutes...however, if you did, you would know right away...you would start getting dizzy, heart races, lungs would get this sudden pain etc. etc...but it is 99.9% likely that you didn't inject into a vein in your glutes...but for future reference, close the door and keep all distractions away while injecting!!! the pain is probably from just not injecting carefully/properly since you were distracted and will go away in a day or two

Top Bottom