Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on my first cycle

godsofgym

My stats are as follow:

75kg
180cm
been training for 5 years.

I decided to do my first cycle and i have been researching about the cycles, pct in all forums. i found this guy in the gym who is a pro bodybuilder and asked for advice, and here is what he suggested:

deca 2 ml EW
stanazol 2 5mg ED
anavar 3 10mg ED

i was shocked , how come NO test :O and he said there is no need for pct cause this is a light cycle.

what i had in mind was:
deca or eq
with anavar
and test propionate
and arimidex for the whole cycle

pct: clomid or nolvadex

i m really confused, hope you can help me here.

hes talking shit, dont follow the advice of some guy you met at the gym my freind more often that not it outdated/old or just plain wrong. What hes suggested is not a good cycle and is a bad 1st cycle also, also the need for a pct will always be a grey area as everyones different and cycle differently, but i would always use one with every cycle.
Your gains will be much better if you do, as youll lose less and youll also enjoy the whole experiance alot more and the transition of coming off will be smoother and more effective, alsobetter for your overall health aswell.

for a 1st cycle just run a 12 week test cycle with maybe an oral kicker thrown in there to start you off no need for 19nors and stacking multiple compounds as youll gain well of just test and can see how your body reacts to indervidual compounds. Just eat welll and train hard and youll gain very well.

Id run it like this bro:
1-12 test e 500mg split mon/thursday
1-14 aromasin 12.5mg eod
1-5/6 Tbol (oral kick start)
1-5/6 N2guard (oral ^ protection and cycle support)
1-8 hcgenerate (testicular support, helps recover later on)
9-14 hcg 500ius x2 a week (testicular support, helps recover later on)

PCT. (14 days after last test shot)
15-18 clomid 25/25/25/25
15-18 Unleashed/post cycle
15-18 Daa powder 3g's a day
15-20 Forma-stanzol

Holy shit what a disaster....

A) He's not a pro
OR
B) He's trying to scam you

~EZ

hes talking shit, dont follow the advice of some guy you met at the gym my freind more often that not it outdated/old or just plain wrong. What hes suggested is not a good cycle and is a bad 1st cycle also, also the need for a pct will always be a grey area as everyones different and cycle differently, but i would always use one with every cycle.
Your gains will be much better if you do, as youll lose less and youll also enjoy the whole experiance alot more and the transition of coming off will be smoother and more effective, alsobetter for your overall health aswell.

for a 1st cycle just run a 12 week test cycle with maybe an oral kicker thrown in there to start you off no need for 19nors and stacking multiple compounds as youll gain well of just test and can see how your body reacts to indervidual compounds. Just eat welll and train hard and youll gain very well.

Id run it like this bro:
1-12 test e 500mg split mon/thursday
1-14 aromasin 12.5mg eod
1-5/6 Tbol (oral kick start)
1-5/6 N2guard (oral ^ protection and cycle support)
1-8 hcgenerate (testicular support, helps recover later on)
9-14 hcg 500ius x2 a week (testicular support, helps recover later on)

PCT. (14 days after last test shot)
15-18 clomid 25/25/25/25
15-18 Unleashed/post cycle
15-18 Daa powder 3g's a day
15-20 Forma-stanzol

Go with this^^. You may also wanna run the n2guard a week or two longer for extra protection.

I have completed so many steroids cycle, so a my opinion a common one steroid cycle for novice would be to inject 200-400mg of Deca once per week for 8 weeks. It's result is depend on some our biological routine such as diet, exercises, rest etc. Beginner start their cycle with 200mg/week and no more than 400mg/week.

I have completed so many steroids cycle, so a my opinion a common one steroid cycle for novice would be to inject 200-400mg of Deca once per week for 8 weeks. It's result is depend on some our biological routine such as diet, exercises, rest etc. Beginner start their cycle with 200mg/week and no more than 400mg/week.

Then you must have not done any successful cycles. Running decca for a first cycle is one of the worst things you could do. Not to mention that 8 weeks of a long ester is pointless.

Really? Deca for a novice ... and at 8 weeks? Without sounding like a dick ... where did you get that idea from? Novice cycles are always just testosterone and usually cyp or Enan over 12 weeks.

My stats are as follow:

75kg
180cm
been training for 5 years.

I decided to do my first cycle and i have been researching about the cycles, pct in all forums. i found this guy in the gym who is a pro bodybuilder and asked for advice, and here is what he suggested:

deca 2 ml EW
stanazol 2 5mg ED
anavar 3 10mg ED

i was shocked , how come NO test :O and he said there is no need for pct cause this is a light cycle.

what i had in mind was:
deca or eq
with anavar
and test propionate
and arimidex for the whole cycle

pct: clomid or nolvadex

i m really confused, hope you can help me here.
Come to rhink of it ... I smell a creature which belongs under a bridge ... Eh?:p

Top Bottom