Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on a cycle

MikeyNJ

I did a cycle last April that lasted 12 weeks which included (in this order) Vars and winnies, eq and test (I'm obviously a rookie because I cut before I bulked) I then 3 months later jumped on some pro-test pills that had tren and I'm not sure what else in them and I got huge quick. 5 months later I'm skinnier then ever and I just recovered from gynecomastia removal.

I started using gear before having any knowledge of dosages or pcts etc...

I want to start a cycle next month and I'd like some suggestions please.
I'm 28 yrs old and 153lbs. I was thinking maybe test and deca. The best I looked was at 165lbs 6%bf and I'd be more then happy with a cycle that would put me close to that again (without sides).

Man, honestly, you need to do more research on anti estrogens and PCT before even considering another cycle. And if i were you, id do a test only cycle bc of how much deca shuts you down. But, if youre gonna do deca, have HCG on hand to take during and for PCT

what is your diet and training like now? are you making gains?

Also how tall are you bro? If you're any taller than I am( 5'5") then you're still pretty lightweight, no offense intended. At 28yrs old and 5'5", I could hold 170-175lbs with about 10-11% without any gear, and I don't believe my genetics are anything but average, so don't be too hasty to jump on a cycle, especially since you've just recovered from surgery. I know it's hard, but I'd try to wait till you're at least back into regular heavy training to start anything, and do more research in the intervening time. If you have to run something, do keep it simple and make sure to have anti-e's, cycle supps, etc, all in hand before you start. Good luck bro!

Thanks blue. I just started training again after losing most of my gains last January I stopped working out. I'll probably hold off on a cycle until being steady in the gym for a few months. I'm 5'11 so I am pretty thin right now. I'm very confused on what needs to be done during the cycle and after to keep sides to a minimum so any advice there is greatly appreciated. Also what types of dosage of test shod I run when I do start and should I run anything else?

id just go super basic.

test 500mg for 10 weeks
full big crazy pct with post cycle / unleashed / formastanzol

after that use good protein and a great diet to hold the gains.

during and after the cycle just realize that DIET is HUGE. the gym takes 1hr a day. Planning your meals, prepping, cooking and eating should take up much more of your time. Also for most people or for us the gym is fun and what we love to do so it is easy to be focused, dedicated and put 100% into the workout. most people dont feel the same way about eating veggies and grilled chicken or eating 6 eggs a day :)

sucks but if you want great results you gotta be great w/ the diet.

Thanks a lot guys. When I was on my first cycle my diet was literally perfect. I had a nutritionist create a plan for me and I followed it perfectly. So I'll run 500mg of test e once I'm steady in the gym again. Will the test alone put a decent amount of lean mass on or should i throw in a low dosage of vars or d Bol or something? Also, what anti eat or pct's would you recommend as well as when I'd use them and doses?

Also the "black market" pills that got me really big last cycle were made up of the following:

Androsta-1- ene- 3b -ol, 17one

17a- methyl 1-4-chloro-androsta-1-4-diene 3b,17b-diol

5a-androstano1(3,2) pyrazole-3-one-17b-ol-thp-either

19-norandrosta-4,9-dien-3,17-dion

Does anyone know what the hell these are? It got me big quick but I also got gyno from it.

Top Bottom