Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice needed on weight loss cycle

mademale

hey guys i was looking into a weight loss cycle. I am 5'10 245lbs with about 20 % bf and ive been training hard for like 8 to 9 months and wanted to know about this t3 stuff ive been told about and what would be a good cycle for me opr any other suggestions would be great

This is true those two are the key. Also, I would be careful running T3 without any AS. I lost some muscle as well on it while on AS.

Have you ever used AAS before ? if so, what is your cycle history like ? Years training ? If your main goal is fat loss, your diet is key to your success. Almost any type of AAS can be used when "cuting". Post up your diet and I am sure we can all help you out.

M18

Well guys i started training 6 days a week about 6 or 7 months ago i did a breif deca masteron and winny cycle (deca=liq) (mas&winny =oral) gained weight but i was chubby already and i was told to eat like crazy when i was on AAS so when i got off i still had alot of fat around 21% i am 245 lbs now ive started watching what i eat ... alot of protien . i like to make this spread its 2 packs of ramen noodles i boil it and add 3 eggs and 2 cans of tuna with a cup of cheese everyday i eat that befor workout along with shake. i work out about 1 and 1/2 hrs a day sometime more some less . i alternate days of chest,bis, legs,cardio...and next day is shoulders,back tris legs,cardio.
my cardio is limited cause i hate it lol. i alternate running and walking on treadmill for like 10 min to 15 min and i do stair stepper for 7 min also. ive been losing some fat and gaining muscle but its minimal and i was told t3 and clen maybe would be my best bet to shred up.any thing else u need to know i would be more thanm happy to share . thanks for ur time

i think i remember those ramen noodles being not to healthy? lots of fat(saturated),simple carbs and the sodium in the broth.

do cardio like a mofo, fat willl melt off you.....then wehn your down to less than 14%......look into an ECA stack , maybe with 500-700mgs primo for 10-16 weeks

my cutting diet ( on NO AS)

meal 1
9-10 egg whites
1/2 c oatmeal with some splenda and 1/2c blueberries.

meal 2:
7-8 oz chicken
3/4 c brown rice

meals 3-4 same as meal 2

meal 5:
whey shake with 1/2 cup oatmeal

meal 6 and 7 :same as 2

meal 8: whey with all natural ppb....

i do cardio in the morning before first meal and sometimes at night. u can substitute lean turkey for chicken, and also fish. also i know i need more greens like broccoli , hate them but ill need to eat them for my precontest diet next year

Top Bottom