Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice for a novice please

Hi... I've been going to the gym on and off for nearly 10 years but only now i think i'm going to get real. I'm considering to take winnie only around 20 to 25 mg ED (I know some of u will say its a waste of time but this is my 1st time). However, I just did a blood test and my results were HDL 1.03 (normal >1.04), LDL 2.8 (norm <2.6) but the prob is my SGOT (AST) is 63 and my A/G Ratio is 1.1 but my GGT is 13. I never took anything b4 and no alcohol whatsoever. Any opinion whether should i take winnie or wait a little bit ? Thanks.

Hi... I've been going to the gym on and off for nearly 10 years but only now i think i'm going to get real. I'm considering to take winnie only around 20 to 25 mg ED (I know some of u will say its a waste of time but this is my 1st time). However, I just did a blood test and my results were HDL 1.03 (normal >1.04), LDL 2.8 (norm <2.6) but the prob is my SGOT (AST) is 63 and my A/G Ratio is 1.1 but my GGT is 13. I never took anything b4 and no alcohol whatsoever. Any opinion whether should i take winnie or wait a little bit ? Thanks.

Stats, height, age, weight?

What's your goal with this cycle...if your want to run a single compound for a first time I would suggest running some test

gaining some lean mass... i considered taking t.enanthate but it will be difficult for me cos i maybe have to travel to some countries when on cycle

Well if your going to be traveling that much I would just hold off till you had some time to fully commit to the cycle, you don't want to short change yourself and waist money.

But when you have about 10-12 weeks to commit..post up again and some1 can help you out with a cycle to help you meet your goals.

i'm sorry but i have time to commit... i still train hard even when i'm travelling... if i wait for times like that then i will not be on cycle forever hehehe... actually i bought all the gears, i'm asking only because i have doubts bcos of my blood tests results... my only question is whether it is safe if i take stanozolol with my current elevated sgot or should i not take it first.... thanks for the advice though

Top Bottom