Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 weeks into TRT with Test Cyp, still not feeling effects. Could it be low SHBG?

Zyyyyy u still buthurt about the last post in the other thread. if ur not blind i said is ur E 20? Meaning yes or no. You were also confused about his Estrogen levels ? Also i suggested if hes not seeing anything from his TRT then up the dose a lil bit. Hes new to TRT and some times ppl dont see anything that soon thats why i said wait 2-3 months. Test Cyp, test E takes a lil bit 2 kick in thats why i said that. Im not against nutrition or anything.My earlier post on this thread was not towards you ZYyYy!!
I simply said said dont listen 2 people beacuse hes new and he is in need of help and desperate like we all were when we were there. Looking for answers. So instead of like hearing 5-10 different opinion and making his even more confused i said stay with your TRT dose and wait a couple of months. For the part i said up the dose because every 1 is different and doseages vary. For me i got started of with 150 and it didnt help much. im at 250 and my levels are in the high normal range. I feel great. Im all about working out hard, Nutrition, sleep, but when thats does not solve the problem u need TRT. I know alot of guys on shitty diets and stay of teat year round and blast and cruise and they feel awsome. I also know guys who dont want to go on TRT and ate eating right taking vitamins and working out and doing everything right but its not helping. Thats were TRT comes in.

Zyyyyy u still buthurt about the last post in the other thread. if ur not blind i said is ur E 20? Meaning yes or no. You were also confused about his Estrogen levels ? Also i suggested if hes not seeing anything from his TRT then up the dose a lil bit. Hes new to TRT and some times ppl dont see anything that soon thats why i said wait 2-3 months. Test Cyp, test E takes a lil bit 2 kick in thats why i said that. Im not against nutrition or anything.My earlier post on this thread was not towards you ZYyYy!!
I simply said said dont listen 2 people beacuse hes new and he is in need of help and desperate like we all were when we were there. Looking for answers. So instead of like hearing 5-10 different opinion and making his even more confused i said stay with your TRT dose and wait a couple of months. For the part i said up the dose because every 1 is different and doseages vary. For me i got started of with 150 and it didnt help much. im at 250 and my levels are in the high normal range. I feel great. Im all about working out hard, Nutrition, sleep, but when thats does not solve the problem u need TRT. I know alot of guys on shitty diets and stay of teat year round and blast and cruise and they feel awsome. I also know guys who dont want to go on TRT and ate eating right taking vitamins and working out and doing everything right but its not helping. Thats were TRT comes in.

Butt hurt? Not in the least, as I already said your opinion of me, as hard as it is to read, means nothing to me. Why do I care what some guy half way across the world who cant spell thinks about me?

As for the OP's situation he has decent test, already over his lab range. You said you needed 250 to get to high normal and he is already over high normal.

I think we both agree that he should be a bit more patient and see how things feel in the next couple months and that he needs to look at diet and nutrition.

His Vit D levels are in the tank which means that im sure he has many other vit/mineral levels in the tank as well. Not giving the body what it needs to function optimally result in just what he is experiencing and thats suboptimal body function.

Zyyyy well we agree on something atleast lol... well for this fella hang in there and wait a few months... keep us posted and we will c how ur journey goes brother

Top Bottom