Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adipokinetics or Xenedrine, which is best?

EC stacks are better thermogenics.

YNC stacks are not as good as thermogenics, but are as good or better as appetite supressants.

good question -- only you can answer it though - everyones different --- I'd start with whatevers cheaper (probably apido) -- if it works well for you - stick with it, if not move on

mike peters,

i have not used xena...but used caffeine/ephedra stack and got the shakes and limp noodle from ephedra after training sessions...this scared the shit out of me!
i've recently tried adipo and it's fuckin' great!!!check my recent thread labeled "adipokinetix questions" from da big thinker...you'll see why i prefer it!good luck.:)

a lot of it depend on your diet at the time, so it's kinda hard to say... When I was on Xena it didn't feel like things were getting more cut, but then again I was on a higher calorie diet... When I switched to a bare-minimum carb diet and used adipo... damn that shit cut me up like a dull razor...

john

Top Bottom