Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adex dosage on current cycle

Jaggermeister

Hi.

I'm currently on a test E 500mg e5d and 30mg Dbol ED. I've been taking 0.25mg Arimidex, but I stopped 2 weeks ago. I have been on for 2 months now and maybe 2 weeks with dbol.

How much adex do you prefer? I'm very far from gyno prone, never had any gyno signs ever on test 250 and 40mg dbol only before

Skickat från min SM-G850F via Tapatalk

The usual starting dosage of arimidex is 0.5 mgs EOD. Then it can be adjusted based on blood works and individual peculiarities. However, it is highly recommended to rather use Aromasin (10 mgs EOD), since it is far superior in each and every single regard.

0.5mg of arimidex EOD should be a good dosage for the amount of testosterone you are running.

The only way to know for sure is to get blood work done mid-cycle and see where your estrogen levels are at. You may need to lower/raise your dosage depending on your estrogen levels. You want your estrogen levels to be smack dab in the normal range.​

So 0.25mg isn't enough? I got zero bloating on my lean bulk diet. Only estrogenic sides I've got is puffy nipples. My libido is awesome, I mean whenever my girlfriend lay her hands on my thigh, I'm getting super hard.. should I really up my adex to 0.5mg, even if I don't have any estrogenic sides at all?

I would get blood work first. Some people wont notice sides when their estrogen is high so bloods are key. You obviously don't want to end up with gyno out of nowhere so better to be safe.

So 0.25mg isn't enough? I got zero bloating on my lean bulk diet. Only estrogenic sides I've got is puffy nipples. My libido is awesome, I mean whenever my girlfriend lay her hands on my thigh, I'm getting super hard.. should I really up my adex to 0.5mg, even if I don't have any estrogenic sides at all?

The only way to know for sure is to get blood work done mid-cycle and see where your estrogen levels are at. You may need to lower/raise your dosage depending on your estrogen levels. You want your estrogen levels to be smack dab in the normal range.

Without blood work, you are just guessing. You need blood work to know for sure.

Top Bottom