Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding Test to Deca

I would go with at least a matched dose of Test. Can you run it w/out test? Sure you can but, do you want to risk having your shit not work? Besides, if you already have the test, might as well run it. Deca results are good, but deca+test results are great!

Oh & telling someone to run a gram of test on their first cycle is just plain irresponsible IMO.

mikefear said:
500mg of test with that 300mg deca.. save your dick from being sad. :(

and get some AIFM from the AF store so you dont swell up like a balloon.

https://www.anafit.com/shop

Agree, HCG in PCT is a must in my opinion with deca.
Never had any isues with deca dick until the 3 cycle.
I am unsure if I will ever run it again???

I would definitely add the test.... if you can get your hands on a little test prop as well, start immediately with the prop for the first 2 weeks (as well as the test enth).... this way you have test kicking in sooner rather than later...then just finish out the cycle with the enth and deca.... run the test a couple weeks past the deca too

how long does it usually take for the effect of Deca to take place on you. And how much should I worry about it on my first cycle of deca. Im goin to throw in the test as i should have before

from personal experience, I'd say 3-4 weeks to start seeing its effects... as far as worrying...don't.... if this is your first cycle, you should've started off with test only...but that's a moot point now.... just take the proper precautions (AI) and worry (if you have to) when there's reason to worry

Top Bottom