Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding DEFINITION To My LEGS

MonStar1023

I am just getting back into leg training after surgery and I do not, Ill repeat, I DO NOT want and size in my legs!!.. I want to keep my legs the same size, or make them smaller if anything.

I REALLY need help with definition in my quads and hams. I want to lose all the remaining fat in my quads, hams, and glutes and really cut them up BIG TIME..
HELP!
:D:D

I am thinking trisets and giant sets really including lots of high-rep leg extensions. Also doing walking lunges a lot along with some leg curls etc.

Want RIPPED quads with great separation but I want NO SIZE.. I am really stressing this because my calves already seriosuly dwarf my big ass legs. My legs are too big from football etc.

So don't work them. You should know by now that high rep crap does nothing for "bringing out cuts". if you don't want them to grow (and i DON'T know why not) then ignore them completely.

Do some cardio. Eat less. You've been around for ages, that's a newbie question bro! :D

Yup. I'd give you the same advice I'd give all the newbies who can't "see their abs." It's the same thing pretty much. Definition has relatively little to do with muscle size, it's a matter of removing the fat sitting on top of them. That means diet, cardio.

Monstar-Check out Dr. Hatfield's zig zag diet.If you plan on dropping your leg exercises, incorporate some sprints.

Cycling as in like stationery bike am I correct? I know that proper diet and cardio are the keys to unlocking definition but I am still curious if there is anything specific I should be doing..

:D:D

MonStar1023-
Cycling or running would be good ways to help add definition to the legs. Both exercises will burn tons of calories and help you cut. And both exercises will work your legs hard. You probably won't gain any size, but you shouldn't lose size either. I'd probably suggest cycling since it will be easier on the joints. When you use the exercise bikes pedal at 80-90rpm and use a high resistance. If your legs start burning you are doing it right!!

I ride my bike a few hundred miles a week and it definitely cuts the legs! You won't need to ride that much, but if you do a few hours a week you'll get some good results.

FHG

Monstar.

Run, that's the best advise I can give. Run, do some light squats...but running is the primary key to definition. I've been running for 3 months now and my legs are getting to the point where you can totally see definition.

My Buddy was a cross country runner in college, he ran and did light squats, and a few hammy exerises and you could see the muscle fiber under his skin...so I think running is the key

Top Bottom