Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding a little nolva early in the cycle for bloat?

In the end, the nolva seemed to have helped. Did 20mg p/day for 5 days then went to 10mg p/day. My nips have been pretty sensitive, worries me quite a bit, but I really don't want to overdo the nolva. Really wish I had been smart and had adex on hand, I thought the formastanzol would be enough. Next cycle I won't even concider this. Definately be stocked up on adex, shits pretty cheap too.

First off -- N2GUARD

Secondly, I don't understand when people get in a panic about sides. How about cutting back on the dosage?

Thirdly, there's this amazing new method for losing water -- it's called sweating.

First off -- N2GUARD

Secondly, I don't understand when people get in a panic about sides. How about cutting back on the dosage?

Thirdly, there's this amazing new method for losing water -- it's called sweating.

Hey do you know what my dosage is? It works out to be less that 600mg a week of sustanon, plus 30mgs a day of d-Bol. I think my first mistake was putting so much trust in formastanzol. And a couple posts back, I mention using n2guard. You wanna boost sales don't offend potential customers, it's not smart. I hate condisending pricks, no offense. This whole forum is a goddamn salespitch. I love alot of your products, and think some of them suck, but just like with this forum, I can go elsewhere.

Hey do you know what my dosage is? It works out to be less that 600mg a week of sustanon, plus 30mgs a day of d-Bol. I think my first mistake was putting so much trust in formastanzol. And a couple posts back, I mention using n2guard. You wanna boost sales don't offend potential customers, it's not smart. I hate condisending pricks, no offense. This whole forum is a goddamn salespitch. I love alot of your products, and think some of them suck, but just like with this forum, I can go elsewhere.

Hey bro, it doesn't hurt my feelings if you go. But here's a heads up...

If I say "try sweating" it's advice. A little flip, sure, but we kid each other here all the time. If you're too sensitive, maybe you can't hang.

Secondly, it doesn't matter what the dosage is. If you're experiencing side effects, you're taking too much. That's common sense. It bothers me when guys like you come on here who are obviously inexperienced and then take an attitude because you're being instructed on how to do things right and not hurt yourself. Nobody here has the time or inclination to put up with that.

You obviously DO have the time. Thanks for the advice.

The guys here will bend over backwards to help each other. What I or anyone doesn't have time for is a bad attitude. I'm cutting you slack cause you're new. How you want to handle it is up to you.

Top Bottom