Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Add EQ ?? - Quick Karma Points!

guards said:
Save the EQ, you need at least 400mg/week for 10 weeks for it to be effective and you are already on an awesome stack.

Not so... in the good old days our standard dose was 150mg EQ a week... and we saw good gains off that. 200mg is plenty.

That said, 400mg is great!

I love eq its by far for me my favorite. 1 bottle however won't do shit two would be much more helpful 3 and your set. eq does increase the appetite fairly quickly but results take almost 5 weeks in terms of muscle growth or noticing results. I have ran an eq only cycle before hitting it harder with other gear and always gotten very good results. My answer is wait.

Thanks for all the quick replies. I think I'll save it. Karma for all as promised.

Just wondering what you guys think of my injection frequency? I was thinking of starting to shoot 400mgs of the deca all at once on Monday, with 200 of enanthate. Then following with another 200 of enanthate on thursday, instead of splitting my deca shots. Any opinions?

with all this talk about small doses would 50mg/50ml of eq be enough to see results w/winny 50mgs ed,fina 75mgs ed on a 8wk cycle?

JUICEMAN said:
Thanks for all the quick replies. I think I'll save it. Karma for all as promised.

Just wondering what you guys think of my injection frequency? I was thinking of starting to shoot 400mgs of the deca all at once on Monday, with 200 of enanthate. Then following with another 200 of enanthate on thursday, instead of splitting my deca shots. Any opinions?

i think your inject frequency is fine i did 30mgs d-bol daily, sust500 every 5 days and then test enanthate every 7 days and i saw great results...

Save that shit for your next cycle. You are already into your cycle. By the time it kicks in, you'll be scheduled to start clomid.

Top Bottom