Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Add EQ ?? - Quick Karma Points!

JUICEMAN

I am currently on week 3 of my third cycle as follows.

Enanthate 400mgs/wk - (200mgs every 4th day) wks 1-10
Deca 400mgs/wk - (200mgs every 4th day) wks 1-10
Winstrol 50mg/day (wks 7-13)
clomid- postcycle
Nolv on hand

My question is I just recently was given a 10ml bottle of ttokkyo EQ 200mgs/ml . I am debating whether to throw it into my cycle.
I was thinking of frontloading it at 400mgs on weeks 4 and 5, then running it at 200mgs from weeks 6-10. Do you think that adding the eq will be of much benefit to this cycle at those, or similar doseages.

Tons of Karma for all helpful replies !

I would save the eq for when you have at least one of his brothers. I don't even like it at 400mg/week.

Thanks Tx. Karma for you.

Any other opinions?

Also, I have been debating this for a while. Do you guys think my injection frequency is okay? I was thinking of shooting 400mgs of the deca all at once on monday with 200mgs enanthate, followed by the other 200mgs of enanthate on Thursday. Or does it really matter?

Save the EQ, you need at least 400mg/week for 10 weeks for it to be effective and you are already on an awesome stack.

I agree with all the bros on this thread that says you should save your eq. You will get nothing from your eq if you use less than 400 mgs a week.

Top Bottom