Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Actual Helladrol Dosage?

Yes superdrol is on the list.. as is katana.. thats why i posted about beast being banned... you cant have another superdrol.. once that chemiccal structure is illegal, then it would have to be a variation.. and lets face it.. the variations are not as good.

is your katana like halo for other supps

i'm too lazy to look it up on your site

what is the compound of katana

Yes superdrol is on the list.. as is katana.. thats why i posted about beast being banned... you cant have another superdrol.. once that chemiccal structure is illegal, then it would have to be a variation.. and lets face it.. the variations are not as good.

Ah, didn't know Kanta was also on the list as well.

50mg per capsule - 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol

How bad are the sides on Helladrol ? I've ran beast twice and loved it both times but the sides were pretty rough although worth it. Due to my career I can't use Beast again because it cripples my ability to run or any extended cardio for that matter.

How bad are the sides on Helladrol ? I've ran beast twice and loved it both times but the sides were pretty rough although worth it. Due to my career I can't use Beast again because it cripples my ability to run or any extended cardio for that matter.

Sides are very low on Helladrol. Its about as mild as you can go on a methyl, so no worries there. Ran at 75-100mg Helladrol will give great gains with very little side effects ;)

NTBM Rep

Thanks Rick Rock would it be better used as a kick start to a cycle or to use as a finisher ? I'm planning on a Test E and Mast cycle and thinking about throwing in an oral and it looks like Helladrol would be a good choice.

Thanks Rick Rock would it be better used as a kick start to a cycle or to use as a finisher ? I'm planning on a Test E and Mast cycle and thinking about throwing in an oral and it looks like Helladrol would be a good choice.

If you are running test also I would run it at the beginning. It takes a few weeks for test to really kick in anyways and that will get gains coming quicker with more time to cruise on the test to solidify the gains from the Hella ;)

NTBM Rep

Top Bottom