Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acnetame log anyone interested?

I had the same problem with those nasty pimples and cycstic acne, while I did not have acnetame, I am using a leftovers of accutane from a year ago or so in light doses and have not had a problem at all. I am using right now for the last 3 weeks and I can tell you it is really doing something to the acne, destroying them. I am also taking lots of liver protection , lots of water, no ssugars, no sodas, nothing to worsen it, just eating right as best as I can.
Acnetame would of been my choice but I went with accutane since I already had it. This log particulary is helpful to me, I do NOT plan on accutane again only because it is very strong and toxic.
Always learning something new everyday, thanks all.:)

Those are some pretty great before and after photos. And you can see the progression. It isn't like the fake ones you see for proactiv, lol.

Yea, that's for sure^^^
They try to put nice looking pictures of before and after, its a scam in itself.

Quick update still improving I'm down to about 5 or 6 acne on my back then the rest is just healing spots if that make sence...
Overall I would say this is a awesome product

So is this a permanent solution like accutane? Can you take acnetame during a cycle? I had bad acne in my teens and I recently took a short sustanon 250 cycle, which acne in the PCT.

So is this a permanent solution like accutane? Can you take acnetame during a cycle? I had bad acne in my teens and I recently took a short sustanon 250 cycle, which acne in the PCT.

Depends on the individual, but if you took it with need2clear I doubt you would find anything better that does not have side effects like yellow teeth or suicide. (antibiotics or accutane)
Acnetame is not just not liver toxic, but contains NAC which is used in hospitals to HELP liver function.
Great a addition to any cycle or post cycle.

I am currently using Acnetame and Need2Clear and have had good results with them. I would not expect Acnetame to be permanent in the sense that, after you stop using it, if you go on cycle again then you will probably experience similar acne issues. However, if you use it during cycle (which I currently am) then it should help considerably, at least it did for me. I had pretty bad acne on my chest and some on my face. The acne on my chest is now about 90% gone and the acne on my face is far less frequent and less severe.

I am currently using Acnetame and Need2Clear and have had good results with them. I would not expect Acnetame to be permanent in the sense that, after you stop using it, if you go on cycle again then you will probably experience similar acne issues. However, if you use it during cycle (which I currently am) then it should help considerably, at least it did for me. I had pretty bad acne on my chest and some on my face. The acne on my chest is now about 90% gone and the acne on my face is far less frequent and less severe.

Great, I agree.

Top Bottom