Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne?

^its the same benzonyl,salycic acid u see on other acne products like clearasil except more expensive.it works,yeah but u can get the same result from cheaper products.

next best thing to acne without the sides of accutane is retin-a.it takes about a month or two but its worth it.

pillowtalk said:
What do I do about a shitload of chest & back acne? (I am female)...Thanks!
First off Welcome back to the board and I love your name pillowtalk. I moved your thread over to the womens board because I am sure the women have some good tips for you. :) :)

ekbenzo said:
^its the same benzonyl,salycic acid u see on other acne products like clearasil except more expensive.it works,yeah but u can get the same result from cheaper products.

next best thing to acne without the sides of accutane is retin-a.it takes about a month or two but its worth it.

Some of the problems with those products are:

They dry the skin which makes your body think it needs to rehydrate and repair the skin by producing more oil. With most of the skin care products available and those that are well known due to the huge advertising budgets of major phama co's the products work if you never stop using them. Just like their hand lotions, the more you use them the more you have to use them. Wonder why? They contain ingredients that moisturize your skin for the moment and then they have alcohol and petroleum products that dry your skin, a vicious cycle.

A natural alternative is emu oil and some of the products made from that healing medium.

Although it is an "oil" it leaves no residual oily feeling, just soft smooth skin. It actually helps rebuild and repair the skin and is the only naturally occuring substance that can penetrate all the layers of the skin to the joint or bone. It has natural anti-inflamatory and is a natural antibacterial/antifungual. Because the product has a molecular structure so close to man it is obsorbed totally unlike a plant product like tea tree, jojoba, aloe vera. Their molecular structure is very large and goes to the top 2 layers of the skin only.

There has been a very good result using emu oil and a light scrub to clean the pours and the oil after the cleansing. Achne has been controlled in as little as 4 days and as long as a week. If ya have any questions as to the uses of the oil ask bikinimom, she was the worst skeptic.

:santa:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to assume your skin is oily as well. After the shower put on fragrance free baby powder. This should help soak up some oil over the day. Next it is SOO important to wash the skin immediately after working out. If you can't do it right away use a astringent and some cotton and wipe the area. Then at nighttime use a acne cream. The panoxyl is good but if you have sensitive skin it might burn it. I have used it before and my skin was too sensitive.

If it is really bad, there are some pills that a dr. can give you. They don't have to give you one that is as strong as acutane.

And I know that it might be realy hard to wipe acne cream all over your back everyday so it might be best to get a pill to help clear it up. I don't know about you but I am not that flexible to be able to put the cream all over my back :)

Thanks honey.... I edited your post because of a typo.

But yes, to the NTH degree especially on the last paragraph. When I first began using the oil I was like, "Yea right. How ON EARTH do you expect me to believe that I will put oil on oily skin and NOT break out?!" :rolleyes: but as I am sitting here today typing to you, it is true.

We are now speaking with manufacterers to formulate and private label a line of skin care/health products made with emu oil which should be ready for sale within the next 8 weeks or so. I will keep the fitness community high on my list of who I formulate these products for because as a former competitor I realize the concerns and needs of all of you. There will be no fluff - just all *stuff* as I would never personally endorse a product that I don't use and believe in and recommend to all of my family and friends.

It took me THIS LONG to find a wholesaler of the oil itself as not all emu oil is the same either. Many many emu oils out there are garbage, rancid, bad-smelling, processed incorrectly and they are either not as effective as they should be or are just plain nasty. But you send your money and hear all this great stuff, but if you have no experience with the product how would you know the product you just bought is not the best quality? :whatever:

*scratches head*

You mean this stuff isn't supposed to smell like chicken fat?

That's where I come in.. ;)

Not only is emu oil wonderful for you skin it is also an EXCELLENT source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 EFA's! I will also offer gel caps for ingestion because as a fitness professional and former competitor/fitness model who has suffered from long time gastro-intestinal issues I know how important diet is to EVERYONE's well-being. It isn't important... IT IS CRITICAL.

I will offer exfoliants and body scrubs, sunscreens and after hair-removal treatment. I will also hope to be able to offer sunless tanners and a good alternative to competition tanning/staining products. Who knows... if all goes well and I am pleased with the chemist I may venture into makeup?

But that is all just down the line...

We will get superior products formulated and offer them to all who care about the HEALTH of their skin. It should never be all about pretty... though that is a great bonus, isn't it? :lmao:

perryscoon said:
Just curious but is that Proactive shit they advertise on TV all the time any good or a joke?

I use Proactiv and it is the only product that works for me. I know it is expensive and believe me I have tried everything (except emu oil :) ). I had a doc prescribe creams for me and just left my face oily and flakey at the same time. I use it on my face, chest and back and have been acne free for about 4 years. IT DOES NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE. I had a neighbor try it and made her acne worse.

Top Bottom