Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne?

I would recommend you get some accutane. Try getting your doctor to prescribe it and have your insurance pay because it is a little pricing

pip88 said:
I would recommend you get some accutane. Try getting your doctor to prescribe it and have your insurance pay because it is a little pricing

This is not good advice. You do not need to go right for accutane that is powerful shit and most of the time acne can be treated with the stuff you can get at your local walmart.

I would recommend you go and get some Benzoyl soap and try that or you can get Some of the other stuff called Acne Free its at walmart also or you can even get some Sea Breeze its a deep clean astringant (sp) dont follow the accutane advice not unless it is a last resort. All the products ive mentioned work very well at least for me and im sure other people on this board will say the same thing.

ironcheif1984 said:
This is not good advice. You do not need to go right for accutane that is powerful shit and most of the time acne can be treated with the stuff you can get at your local walmart.

I would recommend you go and get some Benzoyl soap and try that or you can get Some of the other stuff called Acne Free its at walmart also or you can even get some Sea Breeze its a deep clean astringant (sp) dont follow the accutane advice not unless it is a last resort. All the products ive mentioned work very well at least for me and im sure other people on this board will say the same thing.

+1

Sun
And you can try an awesome product that I've tried with excellent results. It is sold in wallgreens and is called PanOxyl. Designed for men, but should work with baby skin.

+1 Great product.

My 16 year old son's Derm recommended it. I use it too. Works great.
$9.99/ tube. Lot's of sun-shine helps too.

Top Bottom