Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Accutane Results

Hong long before Accutane results?

• less then 1 month

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 1-2 months

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 2-3 months

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • 3-4 months

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 4-5 months

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Accutane did not work for me

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
If I remember right, it took a couple months to see a lot of difference, and I think I took it for a total of 6 or so months.

It will get worse b4 it gets better, but it works and works really well within about 4 months.

How long did it take before you started getting decent results from Accutane?

6 months for complete results.
I would personally ONLY use Accutane as a last ditch effort.
Effects so many people differently, you have to be careful with this one.

Dryness hit me within the first month. By the end of month 2 acne was markedly improved. By end of month three I was receiving many compliments on the improvement of my skin.

Accutane takes time to work, a low dose 4 month minimum is preferable. High dosages will only serve to make side effects worse. Dosing is body-weight dependent.

Could Accutane be estrogenic in general or aid estrogen receptors in certain body tissues such as bone?

This is from wiki on accutane:

In FDA's medication guide for Accutane it says "Accutane may stop long bone growth in teenagers who are still growing".[44] Several reports states that spontaneous premature epiphyseal closure can occur in acne patients receiving recommended doses of Accutane.[45][46][47][48][49][50][51][52] Since the age until complete ossification of bones varies between individuals (17–20 years for upper limbs, 18–23 years for lower limbs)[53] and since many are prescribed Accutane in their late teens, when growth still occurs but has begun deaccelerating, there is a risk for a gray zone with people being affected without knowledge about it. The effect of multiple courses of Accutane on epiphyseal closure is unknown.

Last edited:
Theres also a list of side effects that can show up later in life after taking this stuff,Chronn's Disease,irratable bowel syndrome,and a lot of other nasty sides.

You guys ever see pics of the birth defects that occur when a woman takes this early on in her pregnancy/doesnt know she is pregnant?

Acnetame works for most acne issues and is safe to take. If that doesn't work accutane may be the only thing that will get rid of it for you.
Acnetame usually starts working in about a week.

Top Bottom